Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Battousai701

omg i can hear footsteps

FOOTSTEPS!!!!!!
eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

damn i saw the invites but i was already squaded up with Illo and co. i wanted to hear your voice too... 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

If you havent played dom with hyper and his boys then yall havent played a real game of dom. They know how it gets done. And idk how nings name is up there with the whole playing the objectives thing. Tell me how i have just as much caps as him, but he has over double the kills as me? Thats playing for kills. No shots fired, just saying

Not really unless you know how many Dom games you've both played. I have 2 people on my list that have around the same # of caps as me but half my kills, but we've played the same amount of hours of Dom. Just means they have less kills per game.

Modern Warfare 3 Captain Sign-up 

Rules

a) This is for captains sign up only, DO NOT sign-up for the tournament or start a list, don't be that ignorant %*%$ face. 

b) To be a captain you need an overall 1.50 K/D or higher. This has been bumped up from the previous 1.00 K/D. 

c) You must be a COD vet. If this is your first COD or your first time taking part in this, sit down. This is for well established personnel. 

d) We need 8 captains, for 8 teams. This will be a tournament first.

e) If we get enough captains in time, the FFA will take place January 4th, 2012 @6PM PST (schedule subject to change). 

d) Tournament rules will be discussed later, don't ask or suggest anything right now. 

The Map is, 

9r5a1c.jpg

List

1. Raadius | 1.80

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by deFOBking

man gettin put on the same team wit xmas noob and play against a group of ppl is the worst....just finished a game of ground war and no one on my team break double digit kills other than me...

Nevermind just playing with %*!##+ teammates, try playing in a Mercenary room then having NT'ers join and all be on the same team against you... @%%% all of you. You know who you are.

I Joined a game you were in Arsnal and later found out we were on separate teams. (whic is why I don't like joining unless im invited)But surprisingly enough I was doing really good. And if I recall correctly, it was me against you and like 1 maybe 2 more NT'ers.... Until the last game I played before I got off. I was on a team against you, Ning, and another NTer i forgot. I kept getting killed after I came back to life.
frown.gif

Tell me how I was playing SnD yesterday and $*+• MW3 decides to put ME, 1 single person, alone vs a full team of 6 players. Ended up getting 2 kills before I died but it was atrocious. It could have at least been 3 vs. 4 or something but no. I was all lonely against 6 people. Got me heated. Ended up doing pretty good and a team I got after the 1st round ended up helping me get that W

Originally Posted by MJair

And TapTap is def one of if not the best Dom player on NT. Don't think I've ever lost a Dom match with him yet in pubs or NT tourneys.

This is true.
pimp.gif

However, I've ended two of Donut's winstreaks by inviting him to my party and playing two separate games of domination, so I feel really badly about that.

^^ I feel you last night

4 against 6 was holdin our own till my team started to leave went from 4 to 3 for a good 4 minutes smh. Before others got put onto my teams

Has anyone ever played team death match 1 on 1 this happened to me first week of having the game.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by deFOBking

man gettin put on the same team wit xmas noob and play against a group of ppl is the worst....just finished a game of ground war and no one on my team break double digit kills other than me...

Nevermind just playing with %*!##+ teammates, try playing in a Mercenary room then having NT'ers join and all be on the same team against you... @%%% all of you. You know who you are.

I Joined a game you were in Arsnal and later found out we were on separate teams. (whic is why I don't like joining unless im invited)But surprisingly enough I was doing really good. And if I recall correctly, it was me against you and like 1 maybe 2 more NT'ers.... Until the last game I played before I got off. I was on a team against you, Ning, and another NTer i forgot. I kept getting killed after I came back to life.
frown.gif
We were probably playing in the same games last night.  You guys don't enjoy playing against other NTers?
I had a blast joining and playing with/against you NTers (maybe 6??) in that mercenary moshpit lobby last night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

i like playing against full parties and people hiding in grass or on like a couch or something, VERY FUN

I prefer when people use Blind Eye + Assassin and sit in corners aiming down sight, but that's just me.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

I personally nominate JMD and Jason as capt
nerd.gif

roll.gif
I was a better capt then you

the beef needs to errupt put em in the lobby this might be good something gotta kill the boredom 
i also nominate either Bay or TapTap its not right unless one of those dudes is Capt. 

aswell as Hyper who didnt really get to Capt his team last time around

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
I was a better capt then you

the beef needs to errupt put em in the lobby this might be good something gotta kill the boredom 
i also nominate either Bay or TapTap its not right unless one of those dudes is Capt. 

aswell as Hyper who didnt really get to Capt his team last time around
Rob, my verbal assault would be to much for the young man. Based upon his feeble attempt to question my integrity, I have much confidence in defacing him all to easily
happy.gif
As for the Capt spot, no, no, I will not go down in the flames of glory "cough" RKO! Contrary to Empire, I am confident in my level of skill to man a Capt spot. Until then gentleman, see you in the tourney...

laugh.gif
 You're alright, man.
I, however, suck at this iteration. Only reason I still own my 360 copy is for the 12 or so friends I play and BS with. 

It's basically a very annoying social medium to me at this point. I'll join the PS3 tourny, though. Just so I can join in on the tournament thread. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom