Modernwarfare 3 Teaser- Find Makarov

Heres the trailer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

See When cats can even make films based off it
pimp.gif
this is why Modern Warfare & Modern Warfare 2s campaigns are GOAT

this is so romo, they had to release trash ops....i rather them lag it 2 more years and come out with modern warfare 3, they just wanted to cash in on the anticipation of modern warfare 2 being so good and so flawed. Great business deal for them and horrible for us. Now we're stuck on a bad game.

this is so romo, they had to release trash ops....i rather them lag it 2 more years and come out with modern warfare 3, they just wanted to cash in on the anticipation of modern warfare 2 being so good and so flawed. Great business deal for them and horrible for us. Now we're stuck on a bad game.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Then just dont buy Black Ops...
I hated WaW and Black Ops. I only like the Modern Warfare series 

Then just dont buy Black Ops...
I hated WaW and Black Ops. I only like the Modern Warfare series 

No one forced you to buy the game though. Besides black ops isn't even made by infinity ward so why act like it was supposed to be good? #justsayin

No one forced you to buy the game though. Besides black ops isn't even made by infinity ward so why act like it was supposed to be good? #justsayin

Back
Top Bottom