MODS Lock It Up!

where can i get some of his music?
nerd.gif

I'll say this again and again, but they need to re-release "Replacement Girl" in the US to grow that buzz. For as old as this song is, it'sstill
pimp.gif

And for any up and coming rappers, as a warm up before going in the booth I recommend reciting both of Drake's verses on this joint. He flow is bananas.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

wow didnt know he could sing too
he n the boy trey songz should link up make a mixtape them both rapping & singing
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's in the works
wink.gif
[/color]
Cant wait for that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can anyone zshare me a couple under-the-radar tracks?
"Drake - What I am Thinkin About"
"JD Era Ft. Drake - Black Magic"
"Slakah Da Beatchild Ft. Drake - Enjoy Ya Self"

It would be very much appreciated! Thank you.

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

Can anyone zshare me a couple under-the-radar tracks?
"Drake - What I am Thinkin About"
"JD Era Ft. Drake - Black Magic"
"Slakah Da Beatchild Ft. Drake - Enjoy Ya Self"

It would be very much appreciated! Thank you.

Yo I was watching some channel on Dish today and I was hypnotized by this show called Degassi's marathon (That Manny chick
mad.gif
) Anyway I find out thatthis dude Drake is on there
eek.gif
anybody else know this I might be super late but dangit I was surprsed as heck I never heard of the show so sue me.

yeah you late i guess, he's mentioned it in his rhymes before.. "who's drake, where's wheelchair jimmy at?" or something to that effect

i usually dont care about most these new rappers.

but im feelin this dude Drake.......props to dude i wish him the best. Son only 21 too correct?

the rappin an singin he do...........son could really blow. i know cats dont buy music but im one of those dudes who will always support good music

Originally Posted by asu334

Yo I was watching some channel on Dish today and I was hypnotized by this show called Degassi's marathon (That Manny chick
mad.gif
) Anyway I find out that this dude Drake is on there
eek.gif
anybody else know this I might be super late but dangit I was surprsed as heck I never heard of the show so sue me.
Yep.

Dudes talented.

OrenthalJames wrote:

*edit*
MARK MY WORDS: "JD ERA IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT INTERNET BUZZ RAPPER!" dude is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
his flow is on point with Drakes.

-The Juice

JD is my dude and all but nah, and def not on Drakes level of net buzz. Not saying that in a bad way either. I mean if Drake is paving way for Cdnartists then that's huge but I don't see cats taking a huge following to anyone else. Sad but true. Paper Chase and Prince Of The North are big tunesthough.

mad.gif
eek.gif
Yeah, I was watching it too for a couple minutes when I was eating. I already knew he was on there but this was the first time I seen that showwith him on it. He was going solo on the guitar if you was watching that episode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

mad.gif
eek.gif
Yeah, I was watching it too for a couple minutes when I was eating. I already knew he was on there but this was the first time I seen that show with him on it. He was going solo on the guitar if you was watching that episode.
laugh.gif
I think you talkin bout the episode when he was in the band and the chick who was the drummer sucked, so the lead singer had to go solo.
laugh.gif
Thatdude Drake got mad talent I hope he get more roles if that is what he chooses to pursue and get his Will Smith on.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I'll say this again and again, but they need to re-release "Replacement Girl" in the US to grow that buzz. For as old as this song is, it's still
pimp.gif

And for any up and coming rappers, as a warm up before going in the booth I recommend reciting both of Drake's verses on this joint. He flow is bananas.
True story. Drake n Songs create some straight piff. I wonder if Drake pens Songs raps when he spits?
nerd.gif

Anyone have the Still Fly joint. The one wit just Drake. Sorry if it was posted already.

Back
Top Bottom