MODS: My avy....VOL Where the @!@% did it go?

MODS - You jacked my AVY, why? No warning, no take it down, no nothing? Please explain.

Thanks.

Was it the .gif of the stick figure dude?  Or did you change it recently?  If it was the computer one, you've had that forever.  Why would it be a problem now?

laugh.gif

Man up. Mods jacked your AVY and you're going to make a post about it? Go see them in person and settle this serious issue with arms.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Man up. Mods jacked your AVY and you're going to make a post about it? Go see them in person and settle this serious issue with arms.
lol O dog

Um, yes I am, not only am I, I did make a post about it, so cry me a river, please. I would like to discuss in person, thats why I am awaiting one of these bamas to come in and explain themselves. Thanks for your understanding Jerome.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Um, yes I am, not only am I, I did make a post about it, so cry me a river, please. I would like to discuss in person, thats why I am awaiting one of these bamas to come in and explain themselves. Thanks for your understanding Jerome.
The irony

^^ The irony, yes I know. I am crying a river, but I was hoping he would do the same. 

Originally Posted by proper english

log off sis.. your avy is not that serious. 
grin.gif
No. And yes it is, it displays my daily duties as an IT geek.

And how come your posts are always edited by Jesus Christ?? I've always wondered that.....

Oh yea, and still waiting......

...you've already had 2 other warnings for over the limit avatars. I figure whoever took it away cut you a break by just taking it away instead of suspending you for a month.

Back
Top Bottom