Mods Please Delete This Thread. Already a thread for this shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe and Kobe

looks abit like the metcon, hopefully the translucent sole isnt a killer. If it is - atleast drop us some fade translucent soles to compensate!

Last edited:
Man I been out the Kobe game since the 9's but I gotta have these. Ever since they introduced flyknit, it's gotten better and better.

I wonder if this midsole is going to be similar to the Kobe 11 EM midsole but with react and lunar. If so, do you guys think lunar just being in the heel could help with the bottoming out issue? If react holds up for longer, then at least the forefoot cushion would remain useful.

Also, if lunar is used in the forefoot, then that seems like a waste as you wouldn’t really be benefitting from react’s supposed improved energy return.

'Instant Classic' Little over the top, but I'll roll with it. A solid Kobe getting released again. Kobe thread is back too! All is right with the world again :D

Want iD on the 13th.

Last edited:
I have an extra pair of Kobe XI elite insoles in case the react cushioning is anything like the cushioning in the 2017 hyperdunks (stiff as bricks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom