Mods Please Delete This Thread. Already a thread for this shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look so fire, could be a possible day 1 cop if they fit perfectly and the flyknit is actually soft instead of the hard plastic flyknit on the XIs tbh. Just hoping it's around the $150 price range but doubt it.

$200 it’s on Eastbay calendar

For $200, I'm sitting this out until there are much better colorways revealed. It looks like a cool shoe so far but it's so similar to past Kobes that I already have too many of, I'm not jumping up and down in anticipation of these like I would have been in years past.

Bruh ... I opened up the Unlaced app for the first time in 4 months and these beauties popped up. I’m in!

I haven’t purchased a Kobe since the first A.D. and these are pure flames :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Trying to get them on day one for sizing purposes. Return them back to Nike.com, and wait for a nicer colorway.

100% need, no way im passing. I tend to cop the initial launch colorway of each shoe, and ride it into the ground. Kobe has been the only model and sig shoe ive gone back for seconds, thirds, fourths etc etc etc. 1,4,5,8,9 are my favorites. I have FTB 11s but i havent and will never play in them.

Kobe 360s gunna be madness

Can we delete this thread? It seems people are using the other one and it's kinda annoying having 2 threads for the same shoe.

Can we delete this thread? It seems people are using the other one and it's kinda annoying having 2 threads for the same shoe.

For real! They are called kobe A.D. NXT 360 so why make this thread lol keep it in the AD thread

I made it because someone in the other thread asked to. But yeah I'll delete this one. Everyone continue to post in the other AD thread

IMHO the Kobe A.D. look hell of a lot better than these yet so many hated them. Not saying these aren't nice, but don't look damn near as nice as the AD. The tech is killer. Can't wait to cop, as I easily cop the first of every new Kobe model cuz that's what true Kobe heads do, not whine and cry about price, and this and that. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom