Mods Please Delete This Thread. Already a thread for this shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully people are preoccupied with the the protros and mentalities. If the mentalities look anything like the PGs it’s and ultra easy pass for me and the if other protros are the black/gold and white/black they are passes too. Plus these being more expensive should keep people away.

It's been so long since I copped a pair of shoes on release day, but it looks like that streak will be coming to an end in a few weeks. A.D. NXT 360s and Avengers Infinity War all in the same week .... SCORE

:nthat::nthat:My top 2 bball shoes ever are the kobe 9 em and kobe 11 em.

I'm def in for these AD NXT 360.

Btw...what's the market price for the Mamba Moments Elite 9?

I realllly really hope the insoles are like the 9 EM’s and 11 EM’s.

Hopefully people are preoccupied with the the protros and mentalities. If the mentalities look anything like the PGs it’s and ultra easy pass for me and the if other protros are the black/gold and white/black they are passes too. Plus these being more expensive should keep people away.

They (Mamba Mentality PG2s) look like the Kobe 6 Prelude. They're actually fantastic, but if you already have the Prelude 6s like many of us, then there isn't much need for em. Otherwise, I would be all over em.

Attachments

• nike-pg-2-mamba-mentality-1.jpg
    nike-pg-2-mamba-mentality-1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 36
They (Mamba Mentality PG2s) look like the Kobe 6 Prelude. They're actually fantastic, but if you already have the Prelude 6s like many of us, then there isn't much need for em. Otherwise, I would be all over em.

I know, they are ugly. If the Kyries are just as ugly it’s a pass as well. They seem to be the same colors so it’s likely.

I know, they are ugly. If the Kyries are just as ugly it’s a pass as well. They seem to be the same colors so it’s likely.

Nike Kyrie 4
Black/Sonic Yellow/Purple Venom

Nike PG 2
Cannon/Volt/Purple Venom

Should be different, hopefully

That colorway I’m sure will be limited just like the opening colorways of the PG’s over the past couple years.

That colorway I’m sure will be limited just like the opening colorways of the PG’s over the past couple years.

I hope not. Nike has a habit of making one shoe hard and another a 'consolation prize' when two are released at the same time. On 'Mamba Day' this may be the GR that's the easy cop/consolation prize, and the Protro 1 that day is the one going the route of stockX.

That fly knit looks really hard / structured

That’s what I’m saying. Sure as hell doesn’t look like the real light, flexible Flyknit I was expecting. Doesn’t look like anything groundbreaking to me. Still is a good looking shoe and I’m obviously going to buy it either way though :lol:

Yea that' the one thing I wish the kobes were that had real light flyknit like the free runs flyknit but than again it's a basketbal shoe lol

They look so fire, could be a possible day 1 cop if they fit perfectly and the flyknit is actually soft instead of the hard plastic flyknit on the XIs tbh. Just hoping it's around the $150 price range but doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom