MODS, Why can't we have Nice things?

1,990
105
Joined May 31, 2011
Ok I come to General to Lurk on my favorite thread and it's LOCKED. Im talking about the 'Dat Mass' thread it made it all the way to 25 pages, and then BOOM it get's locked
 I'm just not understanding what got it locked can someone explain? 
 
5,626
447
Joined Nov 24, 2002
Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Ok I come to General to Lurk on my favorite thread and it's LOCKED. Im talking about the 'Dat Mass' thread it made it all the way to 25 pages, and then BOOM it get's locked
 I'm just not understanding what got it locked can someone explain? 
 
2,015
14
Joined Jun 5, 2009
I saw it too 

My exact reaction this morning.....


Didn't see any reason for it to be locked......
In fact, it should be stickied
 
1,990
105
Joined May 31, 2011
Originally Posted by GRyPR33

I saw it too 

My exact reaction this morning.....


Didn't see any reason for it to be locked......
In fact, it should be stickied

That's what im saying
 

It's like you see the greatness this thread brings to NT, and then you lock it? Atleast give an answer on why, is just doesn't make any sense at all....  
 
8,895
1,395
Joined Dec 11, 2010
dat...... got locked??!!
$5-%*-*+***%%:;''/+9))(?-;'"!123&

mods must got caught fapping... cuz the thread was epic
 
6,201
606
Joined Jul 17, 2009
Last time I looked at the thread I saw some lips, that could be the reason it was locked.
 
2,070
114
Joined Jul 3, 2009
If i knew anything about websites and so on i would start Masstalk right now. Sadly i don't know anything about how to make websites.
 
1,990
105
Joined May 31, 2011
Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

If i knew anything about websites and so on i would start Masstalk right now. Sadly i don't know anything about how to make websites.

I feel u bruh


Still no answer.... smh 
 
4,366
11
Joined Nov 12, 2008
im sure it was just overlooked for a while by all mods and admins...then someone decided to peek in and cut the cord

thong pics are considered nudity here
 
13,348
4,501
Joined Sep 28, 2004
thong pics? I saw bare bottoms.. You can probably thank the 1% for screwing it up for everyone else.
 

Pathos

formerly retrosan
4,762
52
Joined Dec 15, 2010
ain't this a @#$%^


Spoiler [+]
revolt?
 

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
15,614
2,158
Joined Aug 4, 2010

dude who got it locked should be banned. if the cute girl thread ever gets locked ill off myself 
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now