Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

bruh you know that lady that cleans the skid marks off yo undies be like

every time you come in right.

ppl may think its weird iuno but shampoo and condition the bush above the tree and berries... i even use detangler and use a small mustache beard to comb it out.  

i had a boy do the same thing with butter... needless to say he is huge now... blood pressure looking like the end score of a bowling match.

Yea I was pretty big myself as a youngin. I was like at 260/265 lbs till I changed my whole routine now I'm at 180. If you're still cool with him, why not try to encourage him to change that part of his life around.

Last edited:
I just remembered, I fingered my last FWB's butt then licked that finger right after to go into the cooch. 

When I have mud butt to the point where I have to change my underwear I'll give the old pair one last hurrah by wiping my **** with them and throwing them in the hamper.  Drop them off to the lady at the laundromat a few days later with no dambs given. :pimp:

My laundry hamper is pretty close to my computer so when I'm done fapping I'll walk over to the hamper and clean my hands off with an old shirt or towel.

Peeing in the shower and the sink is a given.

The door to my backyard is about half of the distance than the door to the bathroom.  When the weather permits, I'm peeing in the backyard 3 times out of 5.

Met a girl on POF, talked to her for a few days.  One night out of the blue she hits me up saying "I want sex."  I picked her up an hour later, brought her back to my house, got her naked in the first 10 minutes, she let me raw-dog (girl wanted me to creampie :smh: ), then I drove her back home once we were finished.  Never talked to her again.  Thanking my lucky stars nothing terrible came about because of that one.

I'm sure there's more, but that's a pretty good sampling of my grimey behavior.

This ****** is 100% savage

I will not eat a hot dog if its placed diagonally on a piece of bread. You can't fix that **** either. I need a new hot dog on new bread.

I just remembered, I fingered my last FWB's butt then licked that finger right after to go into the cooch. 

Tasted my own **** as a kid once...I was either 3 or 4...

When I have mud butt to the point where I have to change my underwear I'll give the old pair one last hurrah by wiping my **** with them and throwing them in the hamper.  Drop them off to the lady at the laundromat a few days later with no dambs given. :pimp:

The savagery :smh:

the fact that you let it grow is gross b
mean.gif

why not just trim it?
i do but i don't bald it... i keep it at a respectable low... a nice little rectangular shape kinda like a well manicured shrub...

make chicks kiss me while giving me top. im talking our tongues doing gang hand shakes and all not a single fuks given.

usually eat a girl if she looks clean doesnt matter if i just met her

eat the butt or box for at least 20 minutes before i slide in with some more inbetween

did anal with my  ex made her dome me up right after and i kissed her

spit on my girl box slurped it up then gave it back to her.

ate my girl out with ice/ listerine breath strips.

hand cuff my girl hands behind the bed while i hold her legs and eat her

Last edited:
make chicks kiss me while giving me top. im talking our tongues doing gang hand shakes and all not a single given.

usually eat a girl if she looks clean doesnt matter if i just met her

eat the butt or box for at least 20 minutes before i slide in with some more inbetween

did anal with my  ex made her dome me up right after and i kissed her

spit on my girl box slurped it up then gave it back to her.

Tied my girl hands behind the bed while i hold her legs and eat her

You just described my night dude... Met a chick off Fetlife tonight... She was down for it all... Damn near choked her out too... But a hard slap across the face made her run and cry lol.. She said do anything I wanted... Kanye shrug...

O well, still 4 hours of savagery up till that point...

Umm.. I've detailed my adventures into bdsm on here before.... But I don't want to get this locked... Again lol... So, all I got to say is... Cue Metallica, give me some American flag pants, OG steel 10's, a beer, and my bamboo cane...

Back
Top Bottom