Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I love the smell of new tires, leather, new car smell, rubber, gas, white-out, sharpies, glue, money, and fresh tennis balls. 
Who doesnt love the smells of all of these things. Gas is numero uno though

Food in the shower.

Andkshajswjwjs
Bruh there is/was a whole twitter account dedicated to that.....
https://twitter.com/IEatInTheShower
Dudes eatin subway sandwiches and romayne noodles in the shower
roll.gif
https://twitter.com/IEatInTheShower

I haven't shampooed my hair in a week

i wash every shower u foul
There's actually nothing wrong with washing your hair once a week, especially if you're black.

You gotta pay attention to the chemicals used in a lot of these shampoos, they do harsh damage, especially with daily use.

im black & washing daily is needed.....

Actually, Ive been told, for us, washing daily is not need. Our scalps make natural oils thats good for out hair.

I haven't shampooed my hair in a week

i wash every shower u foul
There's actually nothing wrong with washing your hair once a week, especially if you're black.

You gotta pay attention to the chemicals used in a lot of these shampoos, they do harsh damage, especially with daily use.

im black & washing daily is needed.....

Actually, Ive been told, for us, washing daily is not need. Our scalps make natural oils thats good for out hair.

Exactly, son's scalp is not flourishing at all :lol:

I've never heard of no black person washing their hair everyday unless you're using ungodly amounts of Murray's pomade.

nah yall wildin

im black
i def wash my hair everyday
that murrays crap wouldnt ever touch me

all that natural oils ish is just that imo.... im not gonna wk all day, put in wk on the misses & then just take a shower without cleaning whats on top on my head at all .

so yall just hit it with water & keep it moving...nah yall the foul ones

Last edited:
My whole life i have pissed sitting down
I pee sitting down too
These two know

"Medical research reported in Sweden’s Folket newspaper said that sitting might mean reduced prostate cancer risk and be better for you in the bedroom. That’s because the bladder empties more efficiently when men take a seat while urinating, and this improved bladder release supposedly decreases prostate problems and allows for a longer and healthier sex life."

http://www.mensfitness.com/blogs/could-peeing-sitting-down-help-your-sex-life

nah yall wildin

im black
i def wash my hair everyday
that murrays crap wouldnt ever touch me

all that natural oils ish is just that imo.... im not gonna wk all day, put in wk on the misses & then just take a shower without cleaning whats on top on my head at all .

so yall just hit it with water & keep it moving...nah yall the foul ones

I got dreads so....

But seriously, its not bad to wash your hair everyday, it not gonna fall out or anything. Its just gonna be dry and brittle. If your sweating and ish everyday, then, yes, please wash your head everyday, but its just better for the hair if its 2 - 3 times a week.

Last edited:
been doing this for 25 years... fro,short cut whatever as long as its not braided it was washed daily

Receding hairlines are gonna recede, regardless.

True, but I heard dreads, especially those with heavy dreads and those who get them tightened often, accelerate the rate of recession due to the pulling. Not saying i'm right or wrong, but just what I heard.

And I also have heard in passing about washing your hair often being counterproductive as well.

Receding hairlines are gonna recede, regardless.

True, but I heard dreads, especially those with heavy dreads and those who get them tightened often, accelerate the rate of recession due to the pulling. Not saying i'm right or wrong, but just what I heard.

And I also have heard in passing about washing your hair often being counterproductive as well.

Im not gonna say for fact if thats true or not, but if you think about it, it kinda doesn't make any sense. Why would just your line fall out when you have dreads hanging all over your head? I think dreads and braids make it more noticeable.

Dat dreadlock smear campaign... :smh:

Last edited:
Im not gonna say for fact if thats true or not, but if you think about it, it kinda doesn't make any sense. Why would just your line fall out when you have dreads hanging all over your head? I think dreads and braids make it more noticeable.

Dat dreadlock smear campaign... :smh:

Well with the hair being thinner at the hair line, I suppose that's how it happens to most. Plus all these guys with tiny dreads. Creates more stress on the root bed. But I'm a fellow dread for anyone with them.

Back
Top Bottom