Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

When them ******* get long and heavy, ya **** gonna start running like steven a smith.

My homie (has dreads) pointed out to me that Wayne was starting to recede which is why if you notice, he doesn't even tighten the front of his hair and dreads anymore

I haven't shampooed my hair in a week

i wash every shower u foul
There's actually nothing wrong with washing your hair once a week, especially if you're black.

You gotta pay attention to the chemicals used in a lot of these shampoos, they do harsh damage, especially with daily use.

im black & washing daily is needed.....

Actually, Ive been told, for us, washing daily is not need. Our scalps make natural oils thats good for out hair.

Exactly, son's scalp is not flourishing at all :lol:

I've never heard of no black person washing their hair everyday unless you're using ungodly amounts of Murray's pomade.

nah yall wildin

im black
i def wash my hair everyday
that murrays crap wouldnt ever touch me

all that natural oils ish is just that imo.... im not gonna wk all day, put in wk on the misses & then just take a shower without cleaning whats on top on my head at all .

so yall just hit it with water & keep it moving...nah yall the foul ones
I dont eem hit with water. Most of my showers my head comes out dry

There's actually nothing wrong with washing your hair once a week, especially if you're black.

You gotta pay attention to the chemicals used in a lot of these shampoos, they do harsh damage, especially with daily use.

Actually, Ive been told, for us, washing daily is not need. Our scalps make natural oils thats good for out hair.

Exactly, son's scalp is not flourishing at all :lol:

I've never heard of no black person washing their hair everyday unless you're using ungodly amounts of Murray's pomade.

nah yall wildin

im black

all that natural oils ish is just that imo.... im not gonna wk all day, put in wk on the misses & then just take a shower without cleaning whats on top on my head at all .

my point exactly.... so you dont wash ya face either .... fowl peoples i tell ya

damn he doesnt

View media item 898337
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/898338/

[GALLERY="media, 898339"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Damn, well what do ya know :lol it does make sense though. Over time, all that tightening right at the front of the hairline, and all that pulling would make for an accelerated recession rate[/quote]

see 2chainz & stevie wonders heads for reference

joints are MADDD SPOTTY

Exactly, son's scalp is not flourishing at all
laugh.gif

nah yall wildin

im black

my point exactly.... so you dont wash ya face either .... fowl peoples i tell ya
It's called a shower cap.

Wash my hair everyday, yall nast lol

Just don't feel right to wash everything else and leave something out

Receding hairlines are gonna recede, regardless.

True, but I heard dreads, especially those with heavy dreads and those who get them tightened often, accelerate the rate of recession due to the pulling. Not saying i'm right or wrong, but just what I heard.

And I also have heard in passing about washing your hair often being counterproductive as well.

Im not gonna say for fact if thats true or not, but if you think about it, it kinda doesn't make any sense. Why would just your line fall out when you have dreads hanging all over your head? I think dreads and braids make it more noticeable.

Dat dreadlock smear campaign... :smh:

Its called traction alopecia.

It effects people who tighten their dreads frequently, wear tight cornrows regularly or wear tight pony tails... Basically any hairstyle that puts prolonged strain on scalp near the follicle.

It's called a shower cap.
the hell am i using a shower cap for...those are for females scared of water
I never said you should use one. I'm saying he could be. Even if he's not using one and he means his whole head and not just the top that doesn't mean he's not washing his face. I wash my face at the sink. Not in the shower.

nah yall wildin

im black

every day? counterproductive. how can u say natural oils is just that. if its comes naturally....odds are you need it. you're trippin. hair probably looks like a Brillo pad and sounds like Velcro. prolly could use your hair as tinder to make fire. hair look like taco meat. you prolly cant help but use an indestructible comb. ol natural helmet havin a**.

jp. im bored at work, just ignore me. but in all seriousness, for us blacks you dont have to wash everyday. we need those oils my man.

lance gross(only person i can think of with a short cut n waves) esque hair here...im good B...yall stay dirty n oily

Last edited:
i spit in booties, brah
and i wash my hair everytime i take a shower, which is daily shun. i just dnt use shampoo

im white, dont use shampoo, and probably have better hair than you

shrug

no , no you dont

i can smell you thru your post dirty bastard...prbly eat booty too
Don't knock it till you try it :pimp:

NO!

That's cool, you don't have to. Tyrone does. Just ask your girl. She know.

aka i dont have a response...which you shouldnt....mouth full a ****

Back
Top Bottom