Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Stayed up to watch Lakers/Thunder against my better judgement. NBA west coast games got me damn near my crying into cereal at breakfast.

I had to be at work at 2am on New Year’s Day. So on NYE I went to bed at like 5pm. Had the alarm set for 11:55pm. Woke up on time, go into the living room, wifey is passed out on the couch :rofl:. I wake her up and do the countdown, then immediately crawl back into bed for a little more sleep before work :lol:

My girl and I hosted NYE and before friends started coming over, I felt so nauseous (hadn't even started drinking yet) that I had to put myself to sleep for about 2 hours. Must have been a slight stomach bug out of nowhere.

I thought you meant dress socks, I was ready to cosign. Yeah my sock game is crazy.

Then I saw you were talking about Nike elite socks. :smh:
8379858-3x2-700x467.jpg
I really am washed. :smh:

I'm talking about all types of socks.

Diversify your bonds, word to Wu Tang financial

Stayed up to watch Lakers/Thunder against my better judgement. NBA west coast games got me damn near my crying into cereal at breakfast.

I knew I was washed as far as staying up late on a school night, when the first I thought I had when Bron said he was going to the Lakers was -- I'm not going to be able to stay up for the 10:30 or later tipoffs. Not more of the majority of 7:30 tips offs like the Cavs and Heat days.

And yes I did say a school night (Sun night - Thurs night) -- guess that makes me extra washed.

I knew I was washed as far as staying up late on a school night, when the first I thought I had when Bron said he was going to the Lakers was -- I'm not going to be able to stay up for the 10:30 or later tipoffs. Not more of the majority of 7:30 tips offs like the Cavs and Heat days.

And yes I did say a school night (Sun night - Thurs night) -- guess that makes me extra washed.

Are you a teacher? If not, its impossible to claimed washed.

I thought you meant dress socks, I was ready to cosign. Yeah my sock game is crazy.

Then I saw you were talking about Nike elite socks. :smh:
8379858-3x2-700x467.jpg
I really am washed. :smh:

Not washed. #seasoned. A man DRESS sock game is supposed to be on point. Females love it

I basically tapped out of late night NBA games on a week day, i'm just kidding myself If I try to stay up :smh: ...but you can catch me in the NBA thread on a late night weekend/ holiday tho :lol:

The wild thing is this started last year..prior to that I could stay up to watch all the games on any night

Sigh who you telling got NBA League Pass, just disgusted with my Lakers. I am on East Coast so those DAMN 10:30 tipoffs killing me, games over around 1:30/2. Then I get up around 4:40 to workout, beyond PISSED Ingram helped give the damn game away.

Went and worked out went to bed overslept for work, hit the "snooze" woke up an hour late. Thankfully I make my own schedule. :smh:

Bro, I live on the West Coast and I still go to bed immediately after the Lakers game is over. :lol:

I couldn't imagine what you guys go through on the East Coast. On a regular night, I go to bed at around 10 or 10:30, I'd legit miss every lakers home game.

Sigh who you telling got NBA League Pass, just disgusted with my Lakers. I am on East Coast so those DAMN 10:30 tipoffs killing me, games over around 1:30/2. Then I get up around 4:40 to workout, beyond PISSED Ingram helped give the damn game away.

Went and worked out went to bed overslept for work, hit the "snooze" woke up an hour late. Thankfully I make my own schedule. :smh:

Man y’all Lakers fans got it good. A young core filled with potential and quite possibly the best player in the world. Anytime you get down just remember you could be Knicks fans. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom