Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Definitely feeling washed this morning. Did a hiit (high intensity interval training) class w wife yesterday. Entire body is sore, I have a headache this morning, and worst of all... I have a floor burn right above my *** crack from doing these situps wrong :smh:

Bout to smoke my pains away and try to recover before work tomorrow

What kind of HIIT did you do, man those are just the new workout pains. A few days you will be good.

I'm saying, you supposed to be sore after a work out. You're washed if you're not.

Definitely feeling washed this morning. Did a hiit (high intensity interval training) class w wife yesterday. Entire body is sore, I have a headache this morning, and worst of all... I have a floor burn right above my *** crack from doing these situps wrong :smh:

Bout to smoke my pains away and try to recover before work tomorrow
You gotta work out the next day. You won't be as sore. Nothing major but some movement.

What kind of HIIT did you do, man those are just the new workout pains. A few days you will be good.

It was 4 stations, 8 reps per station for 8 minutes then 2 minute break before next station.

Stations were 10 burpees + 10 pushups (8x)
30 Toe taps on box + 10 squats (8x)
12 lunges L/R with dumbbells + 10 jump/lift up w dumbbells (8x)
10 medicine ball slams + 10 medicine ball sit ups (8x)

You gotta work out the next day. You won't be as sore. Nothing major but some movement.

Doubt I could have gone again. Can still barely walk lol

It was 4 stations, 8 reps per station for 8 minutes then 2 minute break before next station.

Stations were 10 burpees + 10 pushups (8x)
30 Toe taps on box + 10 squats (8x)
12 lunges L/R with dumbbells + 10 jump/lift up w dumbbells (8x)
10 medicine ball slams + 10 medicine ball sit ups (8x)

Doubt I could have gone again. Can still barely walk lol
Haha I feel you easier said than done but it make a the soreness ease up a bit

-Asking my lil dawg how to use snap :smh:

-Going to AUC homecoming and passing out after the tailgate.
i be askin mfs how to use ig im just now on snap, mfs be thinkin i just got out the clink n ****

i fell asleep on the broner v pac fight, i was wit some people i knew from 1st grade they was like dam you old P

it really dont matter i tell a 20 yo baby im 29 goin on 30 and not only do they not gaf, they dont be tryna play that role, but mf dont come off as a sponsor neither

I don’t know if this is me or a sign of broken society but I was trying to remember something about 90s basketball - I googled Fab 5 and all I got were Queer Eye references...

I googled fab 5 and the Michigan squad was the first thing to pop up.
Maybe whoever uses your computer watches queer eye.

There's nothing wrong with that btw just saying.

Thats how i feel when people cop just don shorts. I’d rather spend $500 100+ different other ways.

It actually makes me shudder when I’m on the M&N thread and somebody cops lol. I legit dont like the shorts but it bothers me more because I think theyre the biggest waste of $ that I can think of

Thats how i feel when people cop just don shorts. I’d rather spend $500 100+ different other ways.

It actually makes me shudder when I’m on the M&N thread and somebody cops lol. I legit dont like the shorts but it bothers me more because I think theyre the biggest waste of $ that I can think of
M&N?

Back
Top Bottom