Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Started dating my fiance like right before all those apps came out.

Friends seem to have utilized them pretty well though. I think with Bumble the ladies are the one to initiate convo, so that takes a bit of the pressure off you.

I don’t need a dating app, i have enough confidence to walk up to the opposite sex and shoot my shot.
Plus them horror stories of dudes or gals getting yolked is already a negative to using datings apps.

I'm on the 35th floor at home. Someone else in the elevator had hit 31 and when we got to his floor, I walked out not realizing :lol: .

90% of my wardrobe is dress/work clothes.

After Hov killed throwbacks in 2005, I sold all my size 52 jersey's and my closet morphed into something like that for the next decade. I decided to pop into the M&N thread around 2016 to see if there was a coupon so I could re-buy a Mets throwback to go to a game and it was supposed to be a one-off, but that love for jerseys came back strong.

And I wouldn't call it being washed, but it does trigger a surreal feeling when you're buying somebody's jersey, who's long since retired, and you remember when they were on a magazine cover as a "hot rookie". But it is funny thinking about how most of my XXL jerseys from 15 years ago have been re-bought in size 40's:lol:

Back
Top Bottom