Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

upload_2019-4-8_15-21-55.gif

I’m up at 2am everyday because of work, so I have a hard time staying up later than 6pm most nights
Come on man you can't be serious 6 PM. What do you do?
This girl I recently met invited me to join her and her friends for karaoke for her birthday. A song comes on randomly and they all went crazy. I didnt recognize it at all, and they looked at me like I was crazy. They ask how dont you remember this? Its from the original High School Musical!! Everyone listened to/watched it religiously when they were in middle school. When they were in middle school I was a sophomore in college.
source.gif

Trying to do the math what are they 21 and you are like 35

i only go to the movies in the morning or during the day or i'll fall asleep no hesitation.
i also need to have a coffee or a 5 hour energy as my pregame

Wrestlemania had like 3 matches left at 11:30 pm

I went to sleep and finished watching it the next day since I had to work
this was my 1st wrestlemania and was out at 10
not sure how anyone made it to the main event. wrestlemania is long as ****

not sure how children stay up for that either

My friend falls asleep 100% of the time he hits the movies

I don’t get why he goes and he sees a ton of movies

Not even sure how dudes fall asleep during movies unless it’s like a romantic comedy or something. Most movies are so damn loud.

titang545 titang545 dead serious. Most nights I’m in bed no later than 5pm. Sales rep travel life.
Damn homie you only as old as you feel. I get about 4 hours of sleep a night man, I can't let myself be washed.
i only go to the movies in the morning or during the day or i'll fall asleep no hesitation.
i also need to have a coffee or a 5 hour energy as my pregame
I go to the movies early Saturday because less crowded and avoid the mass of children ruining the movie. Now if the wife and I are going then we hit up the Alamo Drafthouse on a Friday, no talking allowed in the theater or you are removed.

No way I can sleep 4 hours with work + gym.

I work two full time jobs for 10 months last year, felt like I aged 3 years.... I dont play with my sleep after that chapter of my life
Currently working two jobs the money be callin me can't see myself quitting any time soon.

Going on a business trip to Nashville this Thursday and Friday. Don’t feel like doing anything out there. (Never been)

I pray im still wit the ****s like that old guy, im talkin all types of wild at all times when im in my 90’s. Coppin feels and cussin. Must be nice lol

Back
Top Bottom