Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My heels hurt (especially in the morning time) so I did some research and I have some thing called "planat fascilitis"
What happens is when you sleep your foot curls up in this unnatural position and puts pressure on your heels, so when you wake up your heels burn as soon as you step out the bed. You put this thing on in the night time and its suppose to adjust your feet in a more natural position. I cant just be a regular young hot boy anymore and jump into bed, I gotta put on these monstrosities every night

procare-dorsiwedge-plantar-fasciitis-night-splint-004.jpg

oh nah that thing look scandalous.

I had plantar faciitis really bad for about a year. I stretched constantly, foam rolled, ice water bottle rolled, wore a boot to sleep at night, tried ibuprofen regimen(strongly strongly recommend avoiding this), expensive shoe inserts, and physical therapy. A full year of trying these things with no success.

The main problem was, i do a lot of damage to my lower body at work every day. I walk and light jog over 10 miles everyday on concrete. So no matter how much work I put in trying to rehab, it would all come undone from work.

In the end, a cortisone shot did the trick. Allowed me to heal so that my other forms of therapy would Work. Haven’t felt that pain since, and it’s been just over 1 year.

I had plantar faciitis really bad for about a year. I stretched constantly, foam rolled, ice water bottle rolled, wore a boot to sleep at night, tried ibuprofen regimen(strongly strongly recommend avoiding this), expensive shoe inserts, and physical therapy. A full year of trying these things with no success.

The main problem was, i do a lot of damage to my lower body at work every day. I walk and light jog over 10 miles everyday on concrete. So no matter how much work I put in trying to rehab, it would all come undone from work.

In the end, a cortisone shot did the trick. Allowed me to heal so that my other forms of therapy would Work. Haven’t felt that pain since, and it’s been just over 1 year.

You a real G, appreciate it.

Got damn half of NT making fun of me because I have heel pains. Jesus Christ

Good to hear.

I have a couple coworkers that got plantar faciitis too from all the walking in our job 8-10 miles. Not as much walking as you guys.

See the only thing that helped me was the aspirin and the insoles. Cortisone was a temporary relief.

I have had PF for about 10 years.

Currently going through Physical Therapy. (A black woman too).

I have been getting dry needling (Western version of acupuncture), massages, and foam rolls in different portions of my legs.

Hips
Calves
Plantar Fascii

I suggest going to Pacers and spend some quality monies on some over the counter insoles.

5607B391-366A-4F19-9165-1E028E052912.jpeg
I think I had some beginners symptoms of PF. Taped myself up with the pro KT TaPe for two weeks and was good. I’m a believer. That was almost 3 years ago and I haven’t had any other issues, didn’t even need to finish the roll I bought.

Lemme set the record straight. I'm not laughing at your PF, I do wish you the best. That sounds awful.

I'm laughing at you for various other reasons.

My heels hurt (especially in the morning time) so I did some research and I have some thing called "planat fascilitis"
What happens is when you sleep your foot curls up in this unnatural position and puts pressure on your heels, so when you wake up your heels burn as soon as you step out the bed. You put this thing on in the night time and its suppose to adjust your feet in a more natural position. I cant just be a regular young hot boy anymore and jump into bed, I gotta put on these monstrosities every night

procare-dorsiwedge-plantar-fasciitis-night-splint-004.jpg
It's your shoes. I used to wear Jordans to work and I walk like 12 miles every shift. Dead *** thought I was getting heel spurs.
Been wearing Adidas wit boost for almost 2 years and it went away(a little slowly but it did)

what if one night you wake up cause you gotta take a piss but your strapped in a ziploc bag. How did it work?

I heard those cortisone shots can cause the surrounding tissue to deteriorate

Is that true or just an urban legend?

Overall the research now says is to avoid steroid shots unless it’s an option of last resort. There was a lot of stuff that came out around 2012-2013 that pushed against them moreso than before.

I’ve personally had 2, one for a back muscle tear which helped relieve the pain and it stayed that way until now. I would get pain when having my backpack on with a textbook back in undergrad. Thought the other side of my back gets weird pain sometimes so who knows.

The second was around 2012 when I partially tore the deltoid ligament in my foot/ankle while playing ball. The way the tear happened would say I was washed as I pivoted on my foot when coming off a screen and curl for a 3 and I felt the pop as I was gathering myself and didn’t even get to jump. But to get back to the shot, that ligament ever since has been very stiff and hard to loosen up. The shot itself i don’t think it did much but the doctor said it would help the healing process and kill any swelling so i said sure. I’ve started playing ball again this year so I notice it while playing now and when I did it after that tear.

Do some research before you go that route. For muscle tears I think it makes a lot of sense if enough rest can’t be accomplished normally due to varying circumstances. Now for ligaments and tendon issues, that’s more dicey and needs more research and evaluation of how much will it actually help vs potentially cause damage because the end result might not result in what you hoped the end game would be.

Last night i felt a tingling sensation in my left leg, like it was falling sleep, but i was lying normally. I figured it's related to my poor diet.
I decided that I'm about to cook more and workout regularly. Because I've been eating HORRIBLY, but I'm in decent shape. I'll check back.

Last night i felt a tingling sensation in my left leg, like it was falling sleep, but i was lying normally. I figured it's related to my poor diet.
I decided that I'm about to cook more and workout regularly. Because I've been eating HORRIBLY, but I'm in decent shape. I'll check back.
Switch grip push-ups and squats to start

5607B391-366A-4F19-9165-1E028E052912.jpeg
I think I had some beginners symptoms of PF. Taped myself up with the pro KT TaPe for two weeks and was good. I’m a believer. That was almost 3 years ago and I haven’t had any other issues, didn’t even need to finish the roll I bought.
Hate taking these off

Back
Top Bottom