Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

5540933E-889B-40A6-AB87-716C3F6F0123.jpeg

My heels hurt (especially in the morning time) so I did some research and I have some thing called "planat fascilitis"
What happens is when you sleep your foot curls up in this unnatural position and puts pressure on your heels, so when you wake up your heels burn as soon as you step out the bed. You put this thing on in the night time and its suppose to adjust your feet in a more natural position. I cant just be a regular young hot boy anymore and jump into bed, I gotta put on these monstrosities every night

procare-dorsiwedge-plantar-fasciitis-night-splint-004.jpg

My heels hurt (especially in the morning time) so I did some research and I have some thing called "planat fascilitis"
What happens is when you sleep your foot curls up in this unnatural position and puts pressure on your heels, so when you wake up your heels burn as soon as you step out the bed. You put this thing on in the night time and its suppose to adjust your feet in a more natural position. I cant just be a regular young hot boy anymore and jump into bed, I gotta put on these monstrosities every night

Nah son. Forget that boot. Get on an aspirin regimen and get yourself some quality insoles

Damn sisqo. Wish you the best

Did you just refer to yourself as a 'hot boy' in 2019?!

#pressurewashed.

Amber Rose is white. Now that i think about it, her name hasn't been mentioned in a while.

Birth Name: Amber Rose Levonchuck

Place of Birth: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.

Date of Birth: October 21, 1983

Ethnicity: Cape Verdean [African, Portuguese], Irish, Italian, Scottish

Last edited:

layziegunts layziegunts went from the Girls Dem Sugar, to someone please hand me my walker.

#HandWashedAndLineDried :smh:

Be a man and stop wearing this.

Dawg!! :rofl::rofl::smh:

Yo is this money who had posted a picture on IG and was begging for likes because his number was weak af? Return that ish and get yourself a tennis ball, insoles/proper footwear and better angels on IG, in that order.

Ol' dude about to get some bed sores before his 20 year high school reunion.

Dawg...clean up your diet, get a gym membership, do your stretches, and invest in some of these:
z-flex-1920x1080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom