Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

When something that seems like yesterday but is actually 20+ years ago, I feel washed. I don't know. Same when I see athletes birth dates in the late 90's early 2000's. Sh*t makes me feel old.

I was reading a book earlier this week and it mentioned when Mo Cheeks helped that little girl sing the National Anthem during the playoffs. I could've sworn that moment only happened 5 or so years ago but I saw it said 2003 and that made my entire life flash before my eyes:lol:

upload_2019-5-3_9-3-10.jpeg
WDYWT?

Layziegunts:”orthotics”

I remember I posted a pic of the shoes I wore NYE...My girl was in the pic too with open toe shoes. Folks was tripping.

There is one set of folks who find feet highly sexualized and another set that find them repulsive. You mofos should meet in the middle and realize it ain't a big deal one way or the other. Not like the toes extra crusty, dead skin dragging about to start a fire status. Sheesh.

I remember I posted a pic of the shoes I wore NYE...My girl was in the pic too with open toe shoes. Folks was tripping.

There is one set of folks who find feet highly sexualized and another set that find them repulsive. You mofos should meet in the middle and realize it ain't a big deal one way or the other. Not like the toes extra crusty, dead skin dragging about to start a fire status. Sheesh.

I have a boy like that, like most regular men look at *** or ****, he needs to see their feet first before making a judgment on her. Its so weird

I’m anti feet but I can also kinda appreciate some nice ones, does nothing for me sexually though :lol:

I like a nice pair of hands tho :nerd::nerd:

I would never describe feet as pretty. It's like having a pretty elbow. Nah, it's just a functional part of the body.
Yeah I don't get it with the feet, I'm like no corns nails have polish on them or they are well maintained I am straight. Outside of that I can careless about feet.

Same.

This one girl I use to mess with was heavy into running & soccer so she had some runner’s feet.

Wouldn’t dare go near those things with my mouth.

Gah damn, I miss that ray of sunshine.
1CB10CBA-1DA4-4033-9563-9751A78DDC70.png

true.
theres a dude at the gym who told me he only does 5 minutes of cardio a day after his sessions.
he would do a full out sprint for 30 seconds and then rest for 30 seconds 5 times.
i tried it and it was no joke.

Or even find some stairs to run.

Great alternative to long drawn out runnings

Turning 28 in 3 weeks

I’ve been sick 3 ******* times this year

And I NEVER get sick. It’s my time bra :frown:

Back
Top Bottom