Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Jennifer Love Hewitt

D24245AE-5E73-4C9C-A47C-04E896BB0E72.gif

That’s the level I’m on. We both give each other that look like “you wanna smash? Yeah let’s prolly just finish this next episode.”
95A6190A-DF2A-4CDC-AE23-DF5A35729E2D.gif

Then we both fall asleep. And I’m perfectly content :lol:
Brooo...

That "you wet? *rub rub*...****, just checking".

Then she hit you with the "wanna get me wet"

Nah...was really just hoping you was already ready.

Washed chronicles indeed.

Did a lot of walking downtown the other day, woke up the next day with pain in the ball of my right foot, a little tightness in my lower back and what seemed like shin splints smh.

im about to follow dcallamericans advice and ice myself after every hoop session/workout going forward lol..i refuse to be washed

E2DC4F97-AFA6-4069-BEF2-C3ECADF090D8.jpeg

3B4E9D79-CC0E-4933-830A-451E8ED001E6.jpeg

:sick:

I realize that people get old but GOD DAMN I just realized I’ve never seen her in anything other than the sopranos. It was such a memorable role that I just expected her to still look like that. Would have never guessed in a million year that’s the same woman.

Then I realize that was probably 17 or 18 years ago. :frown:

Still wood.

Went to a bingo hall last night with this chick.

We were the only people under the age of 50.

Bingo is legit, I used to go with my mom when I was a kid, but every now and then I go now even after she has passed. Plus, out here the jackpots sometimes get up to $10,000

Bingo is legit, I used to go with my mom when I was a kid, but every now and then I go now even after she has passed. Plus, out here the jackpots sometimes get up to $10,000
Bingo is where the new old heads kick it. Them folks that was trying to figure out how to get to freak-nik? Bingo halling they life right now.

Happy weight, or she had a baby or both. Yea if she get a role(or money gets tight), she gonna comeback hard.

Back
Top Bottom