Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Nah b, she’s washed I could have pulled up worse pics
Jennifer-Love-Hewitt:-Out-in-Santa-Monica--18-662x993.jpg

:rofl: Damn I didn't see THIS one. Got damn

I realize that people get old but GOD DAMN I just realized I’ve never seen her in anything other than the sopranos. It was such a memorable role that I just expected her to still look like that. Would have never guessed in a million year that’s the same woman.

Then I realize that was probably 17 or 18 years ago. :frown:
Naw she was straight in her younger years, remember she the one F-ed up Flip's (Wesley Snipes) marriage in Jungle Fever.
Annabella_Sciorra_at_the_2008_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg
Wesley had her all over that drafting table blowing her backs out.

Damn Sam Jackson as Gator.
pGOS4-.gif
Dunst is another one like bro what?!!

I swear last year she looked the same as she’s always looked. This is her in 2019?!!

885334F2-A589-4D93-81A3-5A60D8C0A969.jpeg

My celeb crushes look the same every year then a switch goes off one year and it’s full on Bruce Katelyn jenner
Naw man Peter Parker ain't catching that.
tumblr_mbfqzzS1Mf1r5r8duo3_r1_500.gif

I been wearing one of these on the regular
s-l1000.jpg
I heard rumors Bruce Lee wore these to stimulate his muscles and train with them. How you like it? I use to use it during PT.
At my current state of washed, I would be content spending an entire weekend watching Hallmark movies with her, rather than just smashing.

Almost.
Yeah you done man, willingly watching Hallmark outside of Christmas.

That's credit earned for when it's time for my "scary movie marathons" every October. Females remember that kinda crap, and will pay it forward, even if they don't like what you're into. :pimp:
Your gf/wife isn't into scary movies, neither is my wife. Only way she will watch them is during the day.

Been playing in a 3 on 3 league at my works gym… every week something is sore which is not a big deal since it wasn’t anything major… but today was a different story…the team that we played against didn’t show up so we get the W by default… we got nothing to do so I said lets just play 2 on 2 since there was us 4 on our team…I drive to the basket and pump fake and my teammate who I was playing 2 on 2 against jumps right in to me and fouls me hard…like his knee hit my thigh and then banged my shin on the other leg… so now my thigh on my right leg and shin on my left leg is sore af… had to ice that mug down… I think I should be good by next Wednesday for the next game smh…

Y'all do know JLH looks like that now cuz she got pregnant and couldnt or wouldn't get rid of the baby weight right?

Not like she regularly ate herself to that state.

Back
Top Bottom