Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

officially closer to 40 than 30
614CDC5B-5F03-4950-AE89-A8E117A5D1DD.gif

two days ago i was riding my bike along this path and i noticed up ahead there was this girl walking these 2 huge dogs and she was basically taking up the whole path.

also she was wearing a tank top and yoga pants and she had a nice mass.

i knew that i would eventually have to go up on the side on the grass to pass her but i wasnt really paying attention until right at that moment because i was looking at her mass.
so when i start to go up on the "grass" i realize its more dirt and earth than grass when i hit it with the side of my tire and i just fall forward off my bike and made an "ooof" sound
never made that sound before.

girl and her dogs turned around scared as hell.

rode a few more miles and stopped at this lake like

washed.gif
if you were listening to reggaeton you would’ve translated your thoughts into a dynamic composition and pull her.

ive been going on quarantine walks and my ankles get sore when I walk on concrete too much :frown:

but the plus side to that is I just found out the park I’ve been at has trails right next to it so I’ve been walking those. Who woulda known?! It’s gonna be nice when everything is green again

two days ago i was riding my bike along this path and i noticed up ahead there was this girl walking these 2 huge dogs and she was basically taking up the whole path.

also she was wearing a tank top and yoga pants and she had a nice mass.

i knew that i would eventually have to go up on the side on the grass to pass her but i wasnt really paying attention until right at that moment because i was looking at her mass.
so when i start to go up on the "grass" i realize its more dirt and earth than grass when i hit it with the side of my tire and i just fall forward off my bike and made an "ooof" sound
never made that sound before.

girl and her dogs turned around scared as hell.

rode a few more miles and stopped at this lake like

washed.gif
Bruh not the oof sound lmao

This didn’t necessarily say washed but helped imply/reinforce the feeling.

My girl’s niece turned 16 on Friday, she wasn’t doing any big party or anything obviously, but she had a couple of friends over at their place. The niece’s mom calls my girl to see if we wanna come sing happy birthday & say hey real quick, we’re like sure that’s cool, we’ll be right over. We go to the store real quick to get a ballon, some cake & a card, life’s great! Didn’t know the moment would end up like
C8D1BBBE-9929-4342-9AA6-A36DBB8C30B5.gif

We get there & the niece said she didn’t wanna have any old people come, just her younger friends. I laughed at first until I realized it was US she was talking about...I was looking at her hard like
88C57554-6E4C-4339-AD2A-10A8A74F9D98.gif

Then I got mad until I realized I was twice her age now so that **** was lowkey valid...had me re-evaluating the way I look at myself all over again the rest of the night. I had a few moments of realization like damn
5EFBDAEB-675A-4200-8312-1ED51A84A979.gif

Low key one of the funniest threads on this site lol

remembering when i was a kid, when we were told to go to bed because it was late or we did some dumb **** we would be tight and act like its the end of the world

now i be happy af to go bed, like i won a prize or something, I would be out at work/function/errands thinking about my bed

This didn’t necessarily say washed but helped imply/reinforce the feeling.

My girl’s niece turned 16 on Friday, she wasn’t doing any big party or anything obviously, but she had a couple of friends over at their place. The niece’s mom calls my girl to see if we wanna come sing happy birthday & say hey real quick, we’re like sure that’s cool, we’ll be right over. We go to the store real quick to get a ballon, some cake & a card, life’s great! Didn’t know the moment would end up like
C8D1BBBE-9929-4342-9AA6-A36DBB8C30B5.gif

We get there & the niece said she didn’t wanna have any old people come, just her younger friends. I laughed at first until I realized it was US she was talking about...I was looking at her hard like
88C57554-6E4C-4339-AD2A-10A8A74F9D98.gif

Then I got mad until I realized I was twice her age now so that **** was lowkey valid...had me re-evaluating the way I look at myself all over again the rest of the night. I had a few moments of realization like damn
5EFBDAEB-675A-4200-8312-1ED51A84A979.gif
yall prolly borin af

im not twice my niece age but im close n she definitely dont feel like dat

yours so cold wit it tho lmao

how she even fix her mouth to say dat ****

i had to read it again dats some **** a lil *** kid say not a 16 yo who kno better

Started doing Insanity workouts cause of this quarantine crap. Into week 3 now....my knees hurt and I still have 5 weeks to go. No idea how this dude Lebron still doing it in the NBA with his age

Started doing Insanity workouts cause of this quarantine crap. Into week 3 now....my knees hurt and I still have 5 weeks to go. No idea how this dude Lebron still doing it in the NBA with his age
u prolly outta shape

he never got outta shape dats why

Lebron spends a mortgage on recovery and maintenance every year. My first order of business when this Covid **** over is a Spa Day and a ridiculous meal

Back
Top Bottom