Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

PXL_20210513_233208334.jpg

Wore Crocs.....in public
But you got Blue Moon tho….. that’s good beer.

There are varying levels of washed life but Crocs is not one that I am willing to explore. If I need my slides to engage in four wheel drive I pull out my summer go to shoe...the Nike Deschutz. I freaking love that shoe!

Drank for the first time in a year and a half and was feeling defeated after a few drinks of Johnnie Walker, 2 rum & cokes and a few white claws.

I would be tore up as well if I mixed that many different types of alcohol. I used to be able to get away with doing that when I was younger but these days I choose one drink and stick with it all night.

Monarchs were legit a joke, but I throw them on with some Nike joggers and a white tee and I’m :nthat::nthat:

F6D54D82-0B12-4F47-9778-2FF052EAF678.jpeg

half beat oly 6s to the office to wash off some of the washedness.:lol::lol:

If I’m at the outlets and I see some Monarchs for sale it could be a cop for me. I’ve heard they are mad comfy.

Yeah y’all got me messed up with this one :lol: I’m not even picky like that but them thangs in the same realm as sketchers for me. I don’t care how comfy they are id rather wear some chancletas with no socks

I got a pair of the Martine Rose Air Monarchs. Rocked them on one of my travels. There was a greek Lady who was working at the hotel that I stayed at. An associate was poking fun at the shoes, but she wouldn't laugh. She pulled them aside and scolded them for making fun of my feet thinking that I had some disability with my foot due to the bulges around the shoes :lol:

Shoes need a wash. That leg opening though
Those are scrubs..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joke started with my boys hopping the bulky shoe wave, yeezys, chain reactions etc....

I told em all them ****s look the same, which led to me copping monarchs.
Over a year later, not mad at the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom