Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

#NeverMonarchs
0AD7D8A4-EA1B-4009-8FDA-97AE99BFB84A.gif

neva eva

I would be tore up as well if I mixed that many different types of alcohol. I used to be able to get away with doing that when I was younger but these days I choose one drink and stick with it all night.
i really think mixing alcohols is a myth.
alcohol is alcohol and is processed by the body in the same way.
if i drink one gin and tonic of the same strength of alcohol as one rum and coke, i will feel the same as if i drank 2 gin and tonics.

this is from years of experience of mixing any and everything.
maybe where mixing gets people in trouble is when they treat all drinks as the same strength of alcohol.

are monarchs even comfortable?

i don't see the point. the foundation for me now is comfort and value. after that it has to look good and there are a lot of better options

are monarchs even comfortable?

i don't see the point. the foundation for me now is comfort and value. after that it has to look good and there are a lot of better options
There's so much more advanced sneakers in Nike's lineup that focus on comfort, yeah I don't get the point of an outdated, ugly one.

Might rock monarchs if I were in a nursing home and someone gave them to me. Otherwise, nope.

Think people who wear monarchs under the age of 65 just wear them to say they could pull em off. :lol:

The Martine Rose ones were cool, if youre into that kind of look.

if i drink one gin and tonic of the same strength of alcohol as one rum and coke, i will feel the same as if i drank 2 gin and tonics.

maybe where mixing gets people in trouble is when they treat all drinks as the same strength of alcohol.

It isn't a myth. Different beverages have different consistencies and ingredients that could make you sick way before it gets to your liver.

Not a myth. Has to do with sugar content, and things absorbed from the barrels of dark liquors that give you a worse hangover than say vodka, white tequila, gin.

Also the higher the sugar content the worse the hangover. Wine, cocktails, mixer etc

Not a myth. Has to do with sugar content, and things absorbed from the barrels of dark liquors that give you a worse hangover than say vodka, white tequila, gin.

Also the higher the sugar content the worse the hangover. Wine, cocktails, mixer etc
Yeah I get that but why would mixing two different drinks like one gin and one whiskey be worse than having 2 whiskeys?

Yeah I get that but why would mixing two different drinks like one gin and one whiskey be worse than having 2 whiskeys?
The things that make whiskey dark like polyphenols are processed by the liver differently. In addition to this many whiskeys use artificial colouring agents for different flavours.

drinkins liquors that don’t have these additives is easier on your liver and kidneys.

so drinking 2 gin & soda > 1 gin & soda + 1 whiskey & coke > 2 whiskey & coke

The things that make whiskey dark like polyphenols are processed by the liver differently. In addition to this many whiskeys use artificial colouring agents for different flavours.

drinkins liquors that don’t have these additives is easier on your liver and kidneys.

so drinking 2 gin & soda > 1 gin & soda + 1 whiskey & coke > 2 whiskey & coke
Yeah that’s what I’m getting at. Just because you mix different liquors doesn’t automatically mean you’ll be worse off

Things like redbull and diet coke can also make you fatter or give you worse hangovers from the artificial sweeteners and caffeine

Vodka and water cause the least amount of damage because of purity and dilution

keeping electrolytes and b vitamins high also helps recovery

Last edited:
Came back from the gym, sitting in the den chillin’ and my watch started ringing /vibrating, startled the hell out of me, thought I was getting a call, but no. It was the heart monitor warning me that my resting heart rate was high, I completely forgot about that feature. Resting heart rate was 135. Just sitting down chilling. Thought that was it for your boy, I was ready to turn over my importing/exporting business over to the kids. Heart rate still high.

Back
Top Bottom