Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Bro, I would get random pains when I'd do all those and even something as simple as bending over to spit after brushing my teeth. Some weight loss and adding core and hip thrust exercises have all but eliminated that lower back pain though.

So much so that I finally got an MRI for my knee earlier and plan on getting surgery to get rid of this calcium build-up. It's been so hindering playing ball with and I knew I was heading towards washness when I started going down the stairs with one leg at a time :smh:
So glad to hear you eliminated the lower back pains.

In terms of the knee surgery man I say go for it

If you don't get it now imagine the pain you'll deal with when you 50+ :smh:

Man yall be getting me shook with that surgery talk.

I be having random aches and pains at times but I don't want to wake up one day needing back, knee, or foot surgery.

Just randomly ordered some testro-x, thyrite, redwood, and zupoo

So glad to hear you eliminated the lower back pains.

In terms of the knee surgery man I say go for it

If you don't get it now imagine the pain you'll deal with when you 50+ :smh:

Yeah, you're right. I used to be able to deal with it years ago but since gyms opened back up earlier this year, I've been going hard in the leagues and it's been catching up. Seeing old dudes in their 50's still being able to run up and down while I'm wincing is definitely a wake up call to get it done now too.

I will say, I wish I was taught that it wasn't a bad thing jumping off your same foot you lay-up with. Coaches back in the day used to drill into us to always jump off your opposite foot but I'm righty and right hand dominant so it's actually more natural that way. Lucky me as that's my good knee:lol:

You good been happening to me for years, I usually get it to go away sleeping on the floor and laying on my back all night. I specify that because I toss in my sleep and sometimes end up on my sides. You mention working out, are you doing as many exercises for your lowerback as your other body parts. The lowerback is often overlooked, you hitting the back extensions on the regular?

you hit the nail on the head: i've completely neglected lower back exercises and haven't hit back extensions in over a year since the gym has closed.

i'm usually a side sleeper but yesterday I slept on my back because I assumed it would be better. woke up with less sore- and stiffness. as fozz and natural mystic suggested I'll likely be following up with a professional about this.

Man I'm walking home from work as usual. Its raining. Tell me why I leap over a puddle from the sidewalk to the street, something I've done thousands upon thousands of times, and I completely shatter my left heel.

Oh damn, the pain was crazy had to grab on to a co-worker to keep from falling. I couldn't believe it. Then it just started raining harder. I hobbled my way the rest of the way just dragging my left foot or only walking on the front/toes through puddles. As I make my way to flatbush ave I see this guy on the ground (mind you in the rain) and I see his moped on the ground and two cars that rammed each other. Then I look down and see this guy's leg. Son it was making two right angles from right under his knee to above his ankle! I was shocked he wasn't screaming in agony. Ambulance pulled up right as I was passing him.

Gotta say I instantly felt better about my heel. Hobbled my washed *** home.

Last edited:
For maybe the last 4 years, I thought Travis Scott was just a sneaker designer who was featured in a Drake song. I thought sicko mode was just featuring Travis Scott. Had no idea he was an actual rapper.

people been going crazy over his music all this time? I know 1 song, that’s it :lol:

For maybe the last 4 years, I thought Travis Scott was just a sneaker designer who was featured in a Drake song. I thought sicko mode was just featuring Travis Scott. Had no idea he was an actual rapper.

people been going crazy over his music all this time? I know 1 song, that’s it :lol:

Travis sucks but I like his songs. Jackboys was a fire album, if it was all Trav on it it woudda been whack af. Cant stand his tracks when its just him.

Man I'm walking home from work as usual. Its raining. Tell my why I leap over a puddle from the sidewalk to the street, something I've done thousands upon thousands of times, and I completely shatter my left heel.

Oh damn, the pain was crazy had to grab on to a co-worker to keep from falling. I couldn't believe it. Then it just started raining harder. I hobbled my way the rest of the way just dragging my left foot or only walking on the front/toes through puddles. As I make my way to flatbush ave I see this guy on the ground (mind you in the rain) and I see his moped on the ground and two cars that rammed each other. Then I look down and see this guy's leg. Son it was making two right angles from right under his knee to above his ankle! I was shocked he wasn't screaming in agony. Ambulance pulled up right as I was passing him.

Gotta say I instantly felt better about my heel. Hobbled my washed *** home.

Did you actually shatter your heelbone?

Me....
giphy.gif

I pulled a muscle in my back at the gym and it's been 2 weeks and the pain hasn't fully gone away. I used to heal from injuries like Wolverine and now I heal like like Professor X

I’ve been looking at under eye cream
Turmeric can effectively remove dark circles due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon curd and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste on the dark circles. Leave it for 15-20 mins and rinse.

Also

Aight, I’m gonna be using this thread to become anti-washed. Just started that knee ability program to strengthen up my lower chain a bit before my knee surgery in 2 weeks. This is a photo from about a month ago. That’s a 20 inch vert. That’s the highest I’ve been able to jump since the 8th grade……21 years ago. I’ll be charting my progress with this thread. From surgery, to walking, to gaining an extra 12 inches of vert. Wish me luck bros #OneHundredAirSquatsaDay
2134A38B-DDAA-430B-B6B1-BFF774B262B9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom