Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I saw a buzzfeed article on Facebook about how kids wishing they were millennials and all their tweets were about how they wish they were born in the 90s and raised in the early 00's and it made me feel old af.

I saw a buzzfeed article on Facebook about how kids wishing they were millennials and all their tweets were about how they wish they were born in the 90s and raised in the early 00's and it made me feel old af.
Kids looking at 90’s memorabilia like

1626193606589.gif

#Artifacts

I joined a summer basketball league and maaannnnn :lol: I’m washed but I wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought I’d be since I havent played in over 2 years. Had me guarding this 6’5 dude who’s probably 25.
Gone head and join the old head ymca league where this is no fastbreaks and every change of possession they walk it upcourt and check ball up top

Minus well just join a bowling league, you get to drink and meet lots of new people and eat nachos and pizza while exercising. I almost did a few years ago but i didnt want to join with the current girlfriend at that time

Been thinking about growin my hair back (low cut ceaser usually) for awhile now until my wife and daughters said don't cause I'm at the point now when it'll look like a toupee

It's over y'all ...

Bruh, I'm 32 years old and grew out my hair because of COVID. I'm happy to say, I have a full head of hair and it looks pretty nice. I get compliments on it ALL THE TIME. The ladies really seem to dig it. I'm trying to get it braided. I have straight hair btw.

As for me, I realized I was washed when I couldn't eat the same food as before. I had a slice of birthday cake earlier this weak. That ish was so sweet, like those Costco cakes. Had an upset stomach for the rest of the afternoon. Switched over to a plant-based diet now.

Back
Top Bottom