Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

246512089_418185162997709_4908147721171451892_n.jpg

Everybody had that friend who had the apartment with the empty bottles surrounding the top of the cabinets in the kitchen. My last apartment before I bought a house had the empty Ciroc bottles in the kitchen from all of the previous pregames.
Worse was when I recently noticed a mutual friend on FB who was still doing that but he is in his 30s and the empty bottles were Captain and Smirnoff. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Everybody had that friend who had the apartment with the empty bottles surrounding the top of the cabinets in the kitchen. My last apartment before I bought a house had the empty Ciroc bottles in the kitchen from all of the previous pregames.
Worse was when I recently noticed a mutual friend on FB who was still doing that but he is in his 30s and the empty bottles were Captain and Smirnoff. 🤦🏽‍♂️
I had that friend that had the empties, but would either fill the bottle or coat the bottle with the fluorescent liquid from glow sticks, it did create a certain ambiance tho.

Was confused as hell when the doorbell just rang a lil while ago. Took me like 5 minutes to answer the door. When no one was there, took me another 5 minutes to realize that today's Halloween 😔
Son is FRIED.

It's alright you were just pregaming for that Laker game.
50 belongs here

50 looking more like a buck 50. Son has the jacket on, but he picked up a ton of weight. Son better not ever be caught on a treadmill running with no shirt on again. :rofl: I get it though that weight sneaks up on you. Usually fluctuate 5-10 pounds off my normal weight, never getting back to the high school weight though.

Back
Top Bottom