Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Wouldn't Fentanyl be bad for the suppliers since it drops their clientele like flies? I've always been confused about the business dynamics of putting something out that lethal. I guess they only see the benefits of the high addiction.
They're not focused on long-term but short-term gains.

Man, I'm super washed now. Spontaneously decided to play ball after work for the first time in years.

Played a game of Utah with a bunch of teenagers and only one other dude in his 30s.

Didn't stretch before playing just went out there thinking I can be the old drain 3s and tough defensive player I use to be.

I played the worst I have ever played in my life. Like worse than when you first touch a basketball. By the time I got 30 had no more lift in my shot, couldn't jump for rebounds or to block/contest shots, kept playing though all the way to 100. Was shooting nothing but air balls. Sweating like it was summer. Only muscle memory I had was in my shot. All my other go to moves went to ****, shot off, aint **** in the paint, no layups while open, etc.

Worst of all I'm beyond sore. Starting off the new year in a wheelchair status. Lower half aint never hurt like this. Pain when I move even slightly. In my toes.

I'm just complaining but damn is this terrible.

I got another weighted and heated massage pad/blanket for Christmas, I can’t wait until I’m super sore to use it. My plan is work out super hard, come home and hit the shower, eat a nice meal, have a nice drink, fire up the pad/blanket, drift off to sleep.

What is Utah?

Been hoopin my whole life and never heard of it, outside of the Jazz.
I forget its just a NY/east coast thing. May have a different name elsewhere

Damn for some reason I cant find an easy definition online but basically it's an individual game played on halfcourt with any # of players. Every shot is worth 5 points. After making one shot you get 3 free throw shots unchallenged (all worth 5 pts). Backboard shots made at the FT line don't count (depending on where you play calling it first may let it count). After making the third FT, ball is in play again and you gotta earn your next bucket. If you airball a FT you go back to zero points. Missed shots that hit the rim or backboard gotta be taken back out the FT line becore you can shoot.

The goal is to reach 100 pts (20 made shots). After reaching 100 depending on where you playing you gotta make the icebreaker to win which is either a 3pt or half court shot.

Those are the only rules. Aint no fouls or out of bounds but obviously travelling, double dribble, etc. aren't allowed.

Last edited:
Used to only need 3 sugar packets in my small coffee from my local store now I need 5. Washed.

Nah bruh going to 100 would cause too many fights. Even if we played 10 straight games of 21 nobody ever bout to say..let's kinda do this but make everything worth 5 and go to 100 😮😂
Yeah, reading the description it read like a version of the game we played similar to 21 called 32. Baskets by 2's and 3's with 3 free throws after the made basket. You wouldnt go back to 0 on a miss though there was a set of circumstances where your points could revert to a lower number. Been so long since I played, cant remember what the rule is specifically.

If I ever play 21 again its gonna be jump shots and post work all day. Ain't bout to run around for ****.

I figured he meant he needs more sugar to stay up cuz 2 packets don't cut it anymore?

Either way that sounds like a sleep/rest issue not washed :lol:

Nah bruh going to 100 would cause too many fights. Even if we played 10 straight games of 21 nobody ever bout to say..let's kinda do this but make everything worth 5 and go to 100 😮😂
That's how its usually played. The fights come with it :lol:

Thing is we all play 21 too. Utah is usually just whats played for more players

Last edited:
That's one of the worst washed posts i've ever seen. "Man i'm getting so old I add more sugar to ****"

What?

You should see my facial expression as I’m opening up the packets and emptying them into my cup. Looking a lil’ something like Stu Pickles when he was making chocolate pudding in the kitchen at 4AM.
1641175353967.jpeg

I'm not 100% sure but i think dealers use fentanyl to cut cocaine or heroine. I know dudes that lived in the apartment above me started a fire doing something like that in the bathtub awhile back. These dudes got so many junkies around my way nowadays. Look like dead bodies on my way to the train in the morning

20211022_070635.jpg

It was always "bad" where i live but nothing like now since this **** is everywhere. Nothing but zombies out here now ...
just gonna take a wild guess and say this the X near maybe kingsbridge?

Back
Top Bottom