Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

😅😮‍💨 nope, once i figured out that it probably was my achilles, i did my googles looking at treatment options and figured nah to the elective surgery because i still had some ability to flex that foot and surgery according to my (lack of) understanding was not all that more effective that no surgery…

it’s cool now, to the point that i’m back doing flips & max effort jumps; i developed some wild imbalances tho

That's the stuff I wish I had known earlier and try to work on now whenever I have the time. Finding out I had these too got me owning some random *** equipment in the crib. All types of foam rollers and different bands, wedge platforms, massage balls, and I just got a tibula bar. I even got these gel toe spreaders and learned some toe stretches and exercises.

So many random *** little things just to try to get my body to feel normal again. Definitely overlooking the diet aspect though, so I need to check into that:lol:

That's the stuff I wish I had known earlier and try to work on now whenever I have the time. Finding out I had these too got me owning some random *** equipment in the crib. All types of foam rollers and different bands, wedge platforms, massage balls, and I just got a tibula bar. I even got these gel toe spreaders and learned some toe stretches and exercises.

So many random *** little things just to try to get my body to feel normal again. Definitely overlooking the diet aspect though, so I need to check into that:lol:

🤣 i can definitely relate, been eyeing so much random stuff to solve that…something i don’t do enough of but is for sure a cheat code is unilateral exercises, start & do more reps with the weak(er) side as well is isometric holds

People sometimes bring friends to hoop where I play and I've seen 3 of them blow out their legs already. Every one of them were just jogging back on defense too. Nobody around them and it's always the same. They hear a pop and feel like someone kicked the back of their calves. Just happened for the third time this year the other night. All of them dudes who "haven't played in years" coming back and thinking they're still 2003 Hot Sauce wpith it.

Lol my brother is 3 years younger than me and he ruptured his patella tendon playing flag football. I'm pretty "fit" but doing anything athletic is terrifying to me.

People sometimes bring friends to hoop where I play and I've seen 3 of them blow out their legs already. Every one of them were just jogging back on defense too. Nobody around them and it's always the same. They hear a pop and feel like someone kicked the back of their calves. Just happened for the third time this year the other night. All of them dudes who "haven't played in years" coming back and thinking they're still 2003 Hot Sauce wpith it.

Lol my brother is 3 years younger than I am and he ruptured his patella tendon playing flag football. I'm pretty "fit" but doing anything athletic is terrifying to me

Be hitting that price is right scroll
mx-mouse-logitech.gif

People sometimes bring friends to hoop where I play and I've seen 3 of them blow out their legs already. Every one of them were just jogging back on defense too. Nobody around them and it's always the same. They hear a pop and feel like someone kicked the back of their calves. Just happened for the third time this year the other night. All of them dudes who "haven't played in years" coming back and thinking they're still 2003 Hot Sauce with it.
This got me shook

:lol: :smh:

I know exactly what you mean:lol: Torn Meniscus in my left knee that's only being held together by calcium in between the bones and severe plantar fasciitis. I swear my shooting pointer/middle fingers are just broken from all the years of jamming them and just overall 40ish lbs overall from my early 20's. I've got about about a 10" vert, on a good day. Overall, hooping hurts like a ***** but ball is life:lol:

But you know you're old when you watch yourself play now and you can't help but laugh at how much of a dork you look out there. Might just be time to start coaching in the next year or two and try to get my boys interested:lol:

i see you fam. steph kare-kare

if you’re asking yourself “am i washed?” then it’s already too late. time to just embrace it, stretch more, and start planning your trips and vacations around proximity to a toilet.

Ok prostate washed is the extreme end of washed. My pee habits are still intact unless I drink a lot of coffee.

Coffee doesn't give me the runs but it fills my bladder like crazy. It's a cheap laxative to many people.
I remember I would get this coffee down the street from my place whenever my stomach was messed up. Don't even know if this makes any medical sense, but it would definitely get my system back in order.

washed is not an age, it is a mood

i don’t know if being washed is mood, but it’s definitely not necessarily an age thing, it varies by degree and obviously can be isolated to certain arenas, i.e. athleticism, coolness, music, etc. or be an general all encompassing washed-ness….one can definitely be washed @25 or if savvy delay/mask one’s being washed past the typical (st)ages with some accoutrements, a bit of preparation, and some guidance but it comes for us all 🫡🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
30 around the corner for me I don’t feel washed but had a recent convo that made me realize it’s coming or it might already be here and I ain’t realize it

Was talking to one of my fiancée’s siblings who a senior in high school now about sneakers and Yeezys came up. Telling me how nice they are like they the pinnacle asking me what I thought and I was like it’s a few pairs I like here and there but most of em not for me but I respect the run he been on since leaving Nike..when I said that I got this

08D30ABB-15AC-4BDF-8A74-01482BD69F6A.gif

And I’m like the Nike air Yeezys…got this

38FE0350-32EB-48E7-9765-62405078D8A4.gif

I tell em Kanye was with Nike then went to adidas it was a whole thing. Had no idea couldn’t believe what they was hearing then it hit me…

AD5AF268-DD4B-447E-B3CA-2C1619079B37.gif

Back
Top Bottom