Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I just had one of the hottest women get in the elevator with me after a dude got out with a breakfast of hard boiled eggs. This girl dam near hurled and I'm there tryin to explain it was someone's breakfast, not me hotboxin the elevator :lol:

One of her friends just seen me in the hall and mentioned it so she's obviously talkin about it. Now I'm the guy who farts in the elevator and makes excuses. I wanted to **** her so bad too :lol:

i think it's safe to add softener to my wash |l

A couple music-related washedness incidents...

Went to a bar this past weekend. They were playing Spitta, Gibbs, Pusha T... Thought it was my gym playlist for a minute. I was vibin but then I started thinking I read more about certain music than actually hearing it outside. I still haven't heard Break My Soul, Dance Drake... outside.

At the barbershop they were talking about NBA Youngboy and other new rappers I've never heard of or listened to. Then the convo somehow shifted to R. Kelly and not being able to play his music. One of the barbers said "Its whatever. Only old heads wanna hear that slow RnB." He says this after I recently started a 90s-00s RnB nostalgia playlist...

A couple music-related washedness incidents...

Went to a bar this past weekend. They were playing Spitta, Gibbs, Pusha T... Thought it was my gym playlist for a minute. I was vibin but then I started thinking I read more about certain music than actually hearing it outside. I still haven't heard Break My Soul, Dance Drake... outside.

At the barbershop they were talking about NBA Youngboy and other new rappers I've never heard of or listened to. Then the convo somehow shifted to R. Kelly and not being able to play his music. One of the barbers said "Its whatever. Only old heads wanna hear that slow RnB." He says this after I recently started a 90s-00s RnB nostalgia playlist...
Are you older than the barbers or are they the "trying verse time and be down with the kiddos" types?

Are you older than the barbers or are they the "trying verse time and be down with the kiddos" types?
I’m 34 and my barber is definitely early/mid 20s. The other barber that made the comment seems a bit older but I wouldn’t put him past 30 at most.

Only old heads wanna hear that slow RnB." He says this after I recently started a 90s-00s RnB nostalgia playlist...

I'm writing this listening to a Teddy Pendergrass playlist :lol:

I'm 46, when i was a lil sh*thead coming up i swore i would never outgrow hip hop. Now , i never have outgrown the culture but the music is too much for me nowadays. I notice i find everything dumb now, all rappers suck compared to my day, i notice more and more i sound like my uncles when i would piss them off and they'd say "that ain't music, throw on some Smokie or Marvin Gaye " . I've turn into them but now i can see what they mean when i listen to lil kitchen soap or whoever the hottest rapper nowadays.

It happens to us all. Youngsters just know, in 20 yrs you'll be hearing whatever is hot and tryin to convince some kid that lil uzi vert would be hotter than anything then :lol:

It will happen my young friends, enjoy and embrace the gray ...

When my nephews / niece share their playlist / start rapping...

What you think Unc??!?

Me:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

I wanna hear these mumble rappers in 25 yrs doing a Netflix special with a live orchestra in a concert hall doin their music like Nas just did.

Hope i make it for that laugh :lol:

Been listening to Teddy Pendergrass since the elevator incident :rofl:

Another luv TKO !! :smokin

Go head witcha bad self fart boy :pimp:

Realizing im at a point where if i dont get at least 5-6 hrs sleep i feel like im hungover

I cant hang no more

I wanna hear these mumble rappers in 25 yrs doing a Netflix special with a live orchestra in a concert hall doin their music like Nas just did.

Hope i make it for that laugh :lol:

i imagine our elders would have thought the same 🤷🏿‍♂️

Knee and Achilles tendinitis came out of nowhere and is now trying to humble me

DA70C958-DE46-45F4-8FC3-52CD1273DFFA.png

that’s tough, now you have a decision to make…you can deal with this new normal and adjust your lifestyle accordingly or try to figure out why your body has adapted in this way & ‘fix’ it as much as is possible; either way you still probably want to do the figuring out part

Weird part is thats been my life the past couple months, i catch up on sleep on my days off

I guess im used to the feeling now and just deal with it

i’ve read the worst thing you can do is try to ‘catch up’ on sleep…it just throws your body’s rhythm off. much better to try to figure out how to get into a consistent routine; easier said than done but #doyagoogles on it

When you make your font bigger. And your mouse cursor bigger,. I really need to be more proactive with wearing my glasses.

Back
Top Bottom