Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

i’m sure it does have benefits but never heard that one before, i always heard people say that drinking cold water speeds up metabolism to burn fat don’t know if i believe that one either…f i can help it i avoid all manner of hot/warm drinks…
cold water solidifies the fats/oils in your system and the digestive system becomes inefficient and causes constipation

Nah

There are a few ways coffee may help you lose weight like increasing your metabolism, acting as a laxative and appetite suppressant. I don't think drinking hot beverages does anything.
not beverages but just warm water
see above

cold water solidifies the fats/oils in your system and the digestive system becomes inefficient and causes constipation

not beverages but just warm water
see above

whether fats & oils are ‘solidified’ seems like it would be irrelevant once it’s been in your digestive, the enzymes that breakdown food to absorb aren’t that dependent on temperature plus i’d imagine a cold beverage doesn’t remain that cold once it enters your body

How long is that water going to stay warm enough to break down fat throughout your digestive tract? Something your body already does naturally with enzymes. :lol:

And if it does break down fat it doesn't mean the fat is leaving your body. It will just get absorbed into your blood stream and stored.

That all sounds like pseudoscience to me.

I work at the circulation department at a library and a man came in looking to set up a library card. I thought I was older than him but I'm actually 3 years older than him.

I work at the circulation department at a library and a man came in looking to set up a library card. I thought I was older than him but I'm actually 3 years older than him.

definitely have had the experience of thinking i was younger than someone but turned out that i was actually substantially older 😬😮‍💨 on multiple occasions…just another reason i never to try to guess folk ages 😂

Sit down bruh. Semantics... absolutely nobody in the world thinks of soda, tea ect ect as water because its not. 🙄 You dont even have to reply to me you can get back to whatever wack point you were trying to make to the OP
No Time To Die (Bond 25) | Page 117 | The SuperHeroHype Forums

How long is that water going to stay warm enough to break down fat throughout your digestive tract? Something your body already does naturally with enzymes. :lol:

And if it does break down fat it doesn't mean the fat is leaving your body. It will just get absorbed into your blood stream and stored.

That all sounds like pseudoscience to me.

It is bs. The idea that hot water dissolves the fat in your body, is probably the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while.

Back
Top Bottom