Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Again , swear it wasn't me ....

IMG_3952.jpeg

I'm an artist so I've always had an incredibly steady hand, and l took it for granted. While cutting my hair a few months ago, l noticed that my hand was a bit shaky. I guess it's just something that comes with age.

about to get my boys freeze. booking an appointment soon. spread the wealth baby.

That's mad expensive. I called to inquire & the clerk was trying to get all my card & payment over the phone.

Like waaaayy a minuuuttee. Shorty was trying to hustle me with the finesse. Then I just said email me the quotes and I'll reach back out.

...yeah I never did.

#TeamPullOutGang

just got back from gettin a vasectomy. feels like the lil guy got his # retired . now we leave it in with no worries :smokin

washed Hall of Famer :smokin

Antonio Cromartie Welcomes 14th Child, 3rd After Vasectomy​

It's probably safe to say that Antonio Cromartie's vasectomy did not work. According to Jimmy Traina writing for Sports Illustrated, Cromartie just announced the August 30th birth of his 14th child (baby girl Jhett Paxton), his third since his reported vasectomy in 2013. The former San Diego Chargers, Arizona Cardinals, New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts cornerback is currently an NFL free-agent.

Antonio Cromartie Welcomes 14th Child, 3rd After Vasectomy​

It's probably safe to say that Antonio Cromartie's vasectomy did not work. According to Jimmy Traina writing for Sports Illustrated, Cromartie just announced the August 30th birth of his 14th child (baby girl Jhett Paxton), his third since his reported vasectomy in 2013. The former San Diego Chargers, Arizona Cardinals, New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts cornerback is currently an NFL free-agent.

Cromartie's sperm is unstoppable ...

super-sperm-168x300.jpg

Willow said:

“When I wake up. I can't even stay up. I slept through the day, ****. I'm not getting younger. But when I'm older. I'll be so much stronger, I’ll stay up for longer…”

IMG_3982.jpeg

Who gon’ tell her :rofl:

When you get out of bed early for work and you already feel the pain. The good thing about aging is that you know when it's about to rain because your joints in your arms and legs start hurting :lol:

Anyone else enjoy these carpet cleaning videos?

Watching the process and seeing the end result is so satisfying

The yard-mowing guys (especially SB Mowing) are my ****. Different but similar lane. They go to an abandoned or neglected yard and take it from overgrown mess to perfectly trimmed and manicured. Very satisfying. And the sound of a sped up weed eater is extremely soothing to me. I watch the condensed version on IG shorts more, but he has longer form videos on YT:

These type of videos are extremely satisfying. I like the ones they detail cars too. Some people have disgusting cars, I get it kids make a mess but man... Inside looks like a hoarders apartment

These type of videos are extremely satisfying. I like the ones they detail cars too. Some people have disgusting cars, I get it kids make a mess but man... Inside looks like a hoarders apartment

Enjoy those as well.

Some people really be doing whatever to their cars.

Got maggots and **** in them. :sick:

incredible work. this mightve been the most satisfying part to watch... wheeww seeing those tsunami waves thooo

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 1.14.24 AM.png

probably gonna be listed eBay as VNDS :lol:

Wore some relaxed pants to work and got complimented by my young coworker as being trendy. Mind you, there’s no dress code at my work, so I’ve been just wearing fits how I would if were to go out. Like sheesh here I thought I was on point whenever I stepped out :lol:

Had a dream/nightmare last night. Giannis recruited me to join the Bucks I was hyped. But as soon as I signed, I realized... wait, Im trash. My old out of shape wack *** gone get embarassed every night in front of millions. Didnt hink about the money til I woke up. That woulda made me feel a lil better, like, yall aint check the scoutin reports *****? All I could think about was teammates giving me hateful looks on the bench. :smh:
image-382491-crop700x700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom