Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Might as well be pron for some of y’all

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Light day at work today. Beautiful day outside. Grass looking raggedy...**** yeah, I'll cut some grass...

Wife comes out and we start talking about the changes we want to make to the backyard. ****s sounding good...I'm like **** it, let's get started...I'll start moving these pavers.

Thought I was a superstar. Now I can't move without back pain.

It’s just what’s trending right now. These things fade in and out. Remember tramp stamps and tribal tattoos? Gen Z wearing baggy clothes again.

Some trend choices are just more permanent than others:nerd::rofl:

Those face tatted kids are screwed:lol:

It’s just what’s trending right now. These things fade in and out. Remember tramp stamps and tribal tattoos? Gen Z wearing baggy clothes again.

Some trend choices are just more permanent than others:nerd::rofl:

Those face tatted kids are screwed:lol:
Yea atleast with face piercings you can take them out when you dont like the look anymore. Face tattoos will forever be dumb asf though.

Mayne since i turned 39 i been having to pee. Like now. Right now. OKC has a homeless problem so a lot of places pretend to not have public restrooms so I am embarrassed about the non zero amount of times even this week alone I just had to grab an empty Gatorade bottle off the floor, sometimes even whilst still driving.

Mayne since i turned 39 i been having to pee. Like now. Right now. OKC has a homeless problem so a lot of places pretend to not have public restrooms so I am embarrassed about the non zero amount of times even this week alone I just had to grab an empty Gatorade bottle off the floor, sometimes even whilst still driving.

if you are drinking copious amounts of h2o and/or consuming a ton of caffeine cut back on that else gone & get that check up because that isn’t normal

Yea atleast with face piercings you can take them out when you dont like the look anymore. Face tattoos will forever be dumb asf though.

Yeah, I work with a couple of young cats that have tats on their face and hands and nowhere else. The first time they saw me rolling up my sleeves they were freaking out. They couldn't understand that I still have all of my torso and a good chunk of my legs to fill before I go hands/neck/face. I'm sure people's perceptions will continue to evolve, but it ain't nothin for them to go neck/face/hands first.

I saw something on the bird app, that if you're peeing too much from drinking water - add salt to it so your body retains some of it.

I haven’t exercised in like 4 years smh…I try to maintain a diet to compensate for this… but anyway decided to go for a 30 minute walk around the park for exercise…after around 20 minutes my left knee is sore… I thought this was weird because I don’t do any physical activities… maybe its from sitting all day at work… but still managed to walk for 30 minutes…

Light day at work today. Beautiful day outside. Grass looking raggedy...**** yeah, I'll cut some grass...

Wife comes out and we start talking about the changes we want to make to the backyard. ****s sounding good...I'm like **** it, let's get started...I'll start moving these pavers.

Thought I was a superstar. Now I can't move without back pain.
Aint trying to go on, but after the call I just got.

So Monday, we got up some of the pavers and set them aside. Thursday is our garbage day and this week is "free pick up" week, meaning they take your large items for you without charging. I call up there to confirm they would take pavers. They said not as part of free pick up week, but set it by the curb and well let you know how much itll cost for us to take it away.

So Wednesday after work, we get back to it. Get the rest of the pavers up. And move all pavers to the curb. I don't know how many. I didn't wanna count. I do know the last section we did, which was by far the smaller of the 2 sections, was 40 pavers (8x5). So in my estimation, we're probably talking about 120 pavers.

I'm ****ing beat. BEAT. Ain't even go to work. Them folks called me and said, "Oh no, you got too much. You need a roll away. We would drop it off in your driveway and you guys would need to load it in there."

I didn't know if I should cry or curse.

I saw something on the bird app, that if you're peeing too much from drinking water - add salt to it so your body retains some of it.
A tangent but I cringe when people say they drink a gallon of water a day. Over-hydration is real and you are flushing out vital nutrients like sodium. You need to factor in water intake from food and other beverages throughout the day. Or make sure to take supplements if you are on a water only diet to replinish nutrients.

Aint trying to go on, but after the call I just got.

So Monday, we got up some of the pavers and set them aside. Thursday is our garbage day and this week is "free pick up" week, meaning they take your large items for you without charging. I call up there to confirm they would take pavers. They said not as part of free pick up week, but set it by the curb and well let you know how much itll cost for us to take it away.

So Wednesday after work, we get back to it. Get the rest of the pavers up. And move all pavers to the curb. I don't know how many. I didn't wanna count. I do know the last section we did, which was by far the smaller of the 2 sections, was 40 pavers (8x5). So in my estimation, we're probably talking about 120 pavers.

I'm ****ing beat. BEAT. Ain't even go to work. Them folks called me and said, "Oh no, you got too much. You need a roll away. We would drop it off in your driveway and you guys would need to load it in there."

I didn't know if I should cry or curse.
Put them up for free on Facebook if they are in good shape. Some landscapers or masons will prob pick them up

Back
Top Bottom