Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

my right calf is not as sore anymore after resting for the weekend. Hope I can run on it today without looking like that old Japanese man :lol:

9E068D9D-6BEC-4D21-ADC4-17B9F8D38983.jpeg

I honestly feel like I can’t go on with life anymore. Like this is the end bruhs. Just throw
Me in the trash.

9B89F164-F333-48E4-A427-B92F7471B980.gif

When having the ability to sit down (couch, bar stool, chair) can extend my night OR if knowing said seat will be available directly correlates to how long I'll be out.

For instance I knew I was washed when a friend invited me to his birthday party and though he was getting a table I cared more about if I would have access to the sofa then the liquor (standing up on couches at a table just defeats the purpose to me). The ability to sit down is a game changer fnow...even if need to get to a place early to grab a bar stool, having the seat is clutch.

And once I secure said seat, giving it up is a "no no" but it becomes a great convo piece as some women give you the death stare or hover around you for said seat. If anything it then becomes a great wingman but usually the legs and knees are to tired and washed to give it up...hahaha.

Went to the chiropractor on Monday.

Back been washed for 3-4 weeks now. Old gym injury that has flared back up due to ****ty posture, sitting at a desk etc.

Switched to sitting on a swiss ball now like i'm in my 3rd trimester. Bringing my core byke :pimp:

Legit scared getting old. Imagine being at like an age 65+ and thinking how in your youth everything was much easier. And your just gonna keep getting slower.

damn, coming home on a friday nite after a tinder date and reading this thread at 2am got me feeling EXTRA *** WASHED

Saturday afternoon getting some sun and icing my knees

Waiting to hear back from the doctor this week cause I might have rheumatoid arthritis in my right knee :blush::frown::frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom