Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Strained/partially tore my calf last year.

Been hooping ok so far this season. 2weeks ago strained it again.

Took last week off

Played 1.5 hours and strained it again on tuesday.

Strained/partially tore my calf last year.

Been hooping ok so far this season. 2weeks ago strained it again.

Took last week off

Played 1.5 hours and strained it again on tuesday.

On Gawd I just came off the same injury.

That **** is scary AF when that doctor look at you and start talking about your calf/achilles connection.

Doc say take 8-9 weeks and that's the first time in my life I took it and wasn't really trying to get back out early.

Just got back to hooping fr last week and **** was good, so hopefully it stay that way.

427E3B75-94AE-462A-8C18-F02098C14F74.jpeg

I now wear my shorts above my belly button when I'm at home so I dont have to keep pulling then up.

My wife be talking mad **** about how old I look...I dont care, I'm at home.

Reactions: ...
Best illustration I can find for you
main-qimg-7b7e9a995db8a95840f102ccdf8269c7.jpeg

When at home? Cuz I don't tie them tight. And I may have a cell phone or remote controll in the pockets which drags them down.

I don't know if that's just next level washed or just something totally different but I can't ever remember seeing or even hearing about anybody doing that. Like, where do you go that you'd need to put that in your pocket? It sounds like it happens often:lol:

kept telling people i've been living in the states for about 20 years, immigrated here in 88, but forgetting it's been over 30 years, so old that i'm forgetting i'm old.

Yo the staying up past 10 is a legit struggle. I used to be about that vamp life not no more 😔. Old and washed af

two days ago i was riding my bike along this path and i noticed up ahead there was this girl walking these 2 huge dogs and she was basically taking up the whole path.

also she was wearing a tank top and yoga pants and she had a nice mass.

i knew that i would eventually have to go up on the side on the grass to pass her but i wasnt really paying attention until right at that moment because i was looking at her mass.
so when i start to go up on the "grass" i realize its more dirt and earth than grass when i hit it with the side of my tire and i just fall forward off my bike and made an "ooof" sound
never made that sound before.

girl and her dogs turned around scared as hell.

rode a few more miles and stopped at this lake like

washed.gif

Back
Top Bottom