Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

her initial description is my exact feeling the day I turned 30. Everything cracks when I walk, tired ALLL the time, I forget things ALLL the time. Sore for sleeping the wrong way. Sore from moving the wrong way.

as far as “if I could go back I wouldn’t change a thing...” part of her post, **** that! I’d change hella things if I could go back.

wouldn’t date that one girl. Would have taken health a lot more seriously. Wouldn’t have burned certain bridges. Would have spent more time with people that weren’t gonna be in my life much longer.

Upgrading the existing Air Fryer XL to the Ninja Foodie 2 drawer side by side jawn for Christmas. Copped the second to last one at Best Buy yesterday plus I got to check out in the appliance section so I skipped the line wrapped around the store. Driving home with that bad boy I was legit singing Christmas carols at the top of my lungs feeling like a million bucks.
Embrace the washed life and it will embrace you back.
I do see some rather troubling posts from fellow washed members in here about health. Obviously with everything going on right now your mental and physical health is so IMPORTANT now more than ever. My life changed the day I started working out again and my biggest turn was drinking at least a gallon of water each day. I’m 34 now but my body feels like I’m in my 20s. I’m all seriousness take time to invest in yourself!

Had to shovel snow in I dunno how long (only good thing about global warming) and at first it hit me quick but I paced myself and caught my 2nd breath and cleared out the front and most of the back.

My dad called and he was dying, complained about getting older and how his back hurt. I was thinking I'm feeling pretty fine. I go to bed, sleep good, and woke up with the CRAZY pain in my lower back.

Been killing me every day since. Had to get my niece yesterday to walk on my back just to relieve pain. Can't bend or lean sideways to pick anything up. Over using my knees to get low.

Last edited:
Ran 24 miles this week. Now my foot is hurting in the same place I had a foot stress fracture last year. :smh:

Can’t even commit to the bit and go overtime. Washed

tenor (5).gif

Tater Tots is the secret to cracking these broads?!

I am over here wasting money on a fifth of henny priv :smh:

1000% factual!

Undefeated with these:

1608492722576.png

Toss some seasoning on them, fresh out the deep fryer.

Need to step my game up and get an air fryer but moe200069 told no lies.

My girl LOVES these.

Shoveling snow is NO joke especially as you get older. I think I read the most deaths attributed to winter are heart attacks from older folks shoveling snow.
You gotta lift with your lower body and if you don’t and you use your back it will kill you. Figuratively and potentially literally.

You know you’re washed when you take time out to email/write a corporation to complain about their product.

Had to write Michelin about Pilot Sport 4s, I’ve had my car for just about a year and had to replace the rear tires at different times because if you look at them funny or you roll over a damned penny, they’re done. Now it appears that my front tire(s), not even the drive tires, are legit falling apart. So I did what any washed person would do, I wrote a strongly worded email to voice my complaints because this is a bunch of malarkey and I am not paying full price, I think they should split the cost. Damn it.

You know you’re washed when you take time out to email/write a corporation to complain about their product.

Had to write Michelin about Pilot Sport 4s, I’ve had my car for just about a year and had to replace the rear tires at different times because if you look at them funny or you roll over a damned penny, they’re done. Now it appears that my front tire(s), not even the drive tires, are legit falling apart. So I did what any washed person would do, I wrote a strongly worded email to voice my complaints because this is a bunch of malarkey and I am not paying full price, I think they should split the cost. Damn it.

those are the tires I have on my car now. Would never buy, they came on it.

I’ve heard mud tires quieter than these.

Yeah I mean they aren’t terrible I just wouldn’t buy them.

they grip for some all seasons that’s for sure.

they’re also good in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom