Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I'm in my 40's with 3 kids 18,5,3 and I am getting unwashed with running so I can keep up with them. I run 5 mile or more 4-5 days a week and really started to get into good shape. trying to be able to dunk again by years end. Been washed is definitely part mental, knock on wood with no leg injuries with all this running, as i just got into it during covid.
I gave up on trying to dunk ever again, but good luck to you fam.

there's a bingo out here for younger folks. lots of fun. it's byob.
lots of potential there too

I'm in my 40's with 3 kids 18,5,3 and I am getting unwashed with running so I can keep up with them. I run 5 mile or more 4-5 days a week and really started to get into good shape. trying to be able to dunk again by years end. Been washed is definitely part mental, knock on wood with no leg injuries with all this running, as i just got into it during covid.

37 here with 4 kids and I’m trying to be unwashed! Still running 2-3 miles a day still hooping 4x out of the week with these young boys. My jumper still wet and I can still get to the rim. Can’t grab the rim anymore
Some days my legs n back are sore AF

Please expound kind sir
it's just byob bingo that the younger professional crowd started going to. lots of people come and drink.
you'll often see like bridesmaids parties and birthday groups there getting all the way ****ed up :lol:

Again. Kids can wash you if you let them. My brother is 34 with an 11 and a 2 year. He still fly. Still got hair. Still gets tats. Still listens to music

Responsibility shouldn’t wash you. You can age gracefully.

I never want to be insensitive to the kid struggle but you just have to find a way to remain sharp.

That is all I will say on that topic.

Running definitely keeps you feeling young. Also, make sure you're getting your necessary vitamins daily. Usually that'll mean supplements in some areas. It's cheap and worth it though. Do all that and maintain a healthy body weight and you're good.

Haven't joined the croc army yet though. I do feel like I'm surrounded sometimes.

I've mentioned this early in this thread but treatment is important.

Foam Rolling
Rolling your feet with tennis/baseballs
Massages
Icing joints/muscles

Stuff folks just don't make time for but could EASILY be doing while watching TV.

Yall let yourselves become washed.

Just copped for 899 at Best Buy
767AEF19-84ED-4676-986D-653886601D9D.jpeg

should be nice after my 100 air squats a day

12-13 years out of dunking or even hooping in general. If I coulf get back to dunking in my late 30s, that'd be incredible

Surgery was a success. Lost 20% of my meniscus. No ligament damage. When I tore my left meniscus, they had to remove 60% of it, so I’d say that’s some slight good news.

the Reverse washing restarts on Monday when I can move a little better. Slant board arrived. Tib-bar already up and running. Got the backwards treadmill setup going in the office. Prolly hold off on copping a Nordic bench until the end of the first 12 weeks. Boosties gonna have me like
EA5621C9-7FE8-4FC0-9190-90B42092C635.gif

Surgery was a success. Lost 20% of my meniscus. No ligament damage. When I tore my left meniscus, they had to remove 60% of it, so I’d say that’s some slight good news.

the Reverse washing restarts on Monday when I can move a little better. Slant board arrived. Tib-bar already up and running. Got the backwards treadmill setup going in the office. Prolly hold off on copping a Nordic bench until the end of the first 12 weeks. Boosties gonna have me like
EA5621C9-7FE8-4FC0-9190-90B42092C635.gif
Sounds like you follow kneesovertoes guy on ig :lol:

Sounds like you follow kneesovertoes guy on ig :lol:

YUUUUUPPPPP! Its Crazy I’ve been following him for about 3 years now. I never thought people would take him seriously and now I can’t find a SINGLE person to talk to that hasn’t heard of him. All the surgeons and nurses I talked to at the hospital follow him. The lady at the grocery store. The guy at the weed store.
Basically anybody who’s seen me in a knee brace the last month has brought up his name.

the even crazier part is he get ZERO kickbacks for promoting the equipment the way he does. The stuff I mentioned probably gained all of his millions of followers thanks to him, and he just shouts them out because they do the same for him and he swears by the products himself.

I decided to go back to school in my 30’s and I finally transferred to a large university here in Texas. Had orientation a few weeks back… these college kids now are weird AF. Had me feeling like Channing Tatum in 21 Jump Street.
Explain what you have been seeing.

I always say to myself I'm a Yelp somebody but don't. I let people know I do or don't appreciate the service in real time though, politely either way. Most of the time people working places make minimum wage so I understand them not giving the prerequisite amount of damns I'd like to be given, so I don't usually hold it against them too much. I did get mad at Uber Eats though for letting that girl run off with my food and not doing a single thing. Not even a 10% off promo or $5 gift card for my inconvenience. By the time this debacle was finished it was past midnight and my options were severely limited. B deliberately ate my food. We emailed back and forth on that. I just thought as a multi gillion dollar conglomerate UberEats would have pretended to care.

Was talking to this girl (24) and she had never seen Fargo. That was a stinger, but then she told me she had no idea who the coen brothers were.

I wrote it off as her not being into movies, but I feel like they're kind of famous within millennial circles, I realized naw bro I'm just old lol.

Back
Top Bottom