Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My current team is hands off, 0 consequences. They removed all tardies from the first semester so....same old mess. Kids walking into school 8:30-45 for first. 10-15 minutes late every other period.

INC, P/NP all semester to allow time for them to make up the grades but they sit and class all day and do nothing. Call parents, "good luck".

I might go into counseling. All the first year teachers announced they wont be coming back either. SMH
Damn. Teacher moral is crazy now of days. Hang in there.

There’s honestly no hope for America. Our school system is such high level failure. We don’t provide resources for either schools or families for K-6 and then act shocked when teens organize stuff like flash mob robberies. If you don’t set the foundation right the age of 13-27 for kids becomes straight menace to society time.

^ i’m washed reading that lol

My current team is hands off, 0 consequences. They removed all tardies from the first semester so....same old mess. Kids walking into school 8:30-45 for first. 10-15 minutes late every other period.

INC, P/NP all semester to allow time for them to make up the grades but they sit and class all day and do nothing. Call parents, "good luck".

I might go into counseling. All the first year teachers announced they wont be coming back either. SMH
smh damn...
some of these kids stand very little chance...

Damn not even after hooping!
If you stink, that affects everyone else.

And you are in health care. Nasty

I told those idiots I always shower after working out why wouldn't I after hooping lol

The only time I don't shower is if I spend a days sitting around doing NOTHING

I'm not a fat guy. I don't sweat at baseline just existing :lol:

I told those idiots I always shower after working out why wouldn't I after hooping lol

The only time I don't shower is if I spend a days sitting around doing NOTHING

I'm not a fat guy. I don't sweat at baseline just existing :lol:
Yeah I’m just joking man but to that point our bodies are always sweating. Just saying.

My new years resolution is to play 1 game of pick up basketball. Putting all the ligaments and tendons on the line, I haven't done anything athletic since before the pandemic.
Just realized it's going on 2 years since the last time I even picked up a basketball. I'm not a serious hooper by any means but I never went more than maybe a couple months without playing before quarantine.

Anyone born in a year that starts with ‘1____’ is now washed.

Prepare your dead selves, for people seeing your headstones, and saying, “HE WAS BORN BEFOREEEE 2000? That is oldddd” like you think when you see a headstone of someone born in 1899. :lol:
My 14 year old daughter said something about me being born back in the 1900s the other day and I thought about Adrian Peterson/ Tyreek Hill'n her for a quick second

Yeah I’m just joking man but to that point our bodies are always sweating. Just saying.

Our bodies are always sweating but not enough were I feel icky enough to shower if I choose not to on a lazy day.

We are riddled with bacteria even showering aint doing nothing about that.

Last edited:
Find myself watching HGTV a lot on Hulu. Watching Hawaii Hunters, Million Dollar House Hunters, My Lottery Dream Home. HGTV 20XX Dream Home. Also, find myself looking at second homes for a more quiet getaway.

Back
Top Bottom