Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by scoopz

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

they still havent charged my card...hmm

when did you order them?
the 29th
i placed my order on the 30th and havent been charged either.

Unless you did paypal you probably wont see a credit charge pop up until monday maybe even tuesday

They charged my card instantly.  You had to have done paypal.  If not, you might wanna call them asap.

Why do you say that??
I didn't use paypal and I got charged instantly... I'm expecting my white studios this week
pimp.gif
I worked at a retail store so i know how some credit charges wont go through for a while if purchased on a holiday weekend thats all

Originally Posted by dopestop

I am probably going to end up returning my red solo HD's to monster (once I get them) It's been over a week since I placed my order and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail.. I got some at Best Buy and I find them uncomfortable.. should of gone with the studios :X

PMed

Originally Posted by dopestop

I am probably going to end up returning my red solo HD's to monster (once I get them) It's been over a week since I placed my order and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail.. I got some at Best Buy and I find them uncomfortable.. should of gone with the studios :X

PMed

Got my Tours earlier today.  Not really too impressed, but I'm bouta do the Best Buy swap on Wednesday, and hope that the new pair sounds better.  If not, I'll flip em.

Thanks for posting though, OP.
pimp.gif

Got my Tours earlier today.  Not really too impressed, but I'm bouta do the Best Buy swap on Wednesday, and hope that the new pair sounds better.  If not, I'll flip em.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

pimp.gif

When you say Best Buy Swap, are you referring to buying a new pair, swapping the B-Grades into the box, for a new pair and then return them?

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

pimp.gif

When you say Best Buy Swap, are you referring to buying a new pair, swapping the B-Grades into the box, for a new pair and then return them?

ordered on the 29th and got my Tours today. They didn't come in a box or have any of the extra tips; just the headphones in the carrying case inside of an industrial plastic baggie 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

They're a gift so i now gotta hook this up somehow to make it look presentable 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

ordered on the 29th and got my Tours today. They didn't come in a box or have any of the extra tips; just the headphones in the carrying case inside of an industrial plastic baggie 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

They're a gift so i now gotta hook this up somehow to make it look presentable 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

^^^ Thanks for that link. I ordered on the 30th no e-mail yet but I'm in no rush to get them.

^^^ Thanks for that link. I ordered on the 30th no e-mail yet but I'm in no rush to get them.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Monster.  I ordered on the 28th and no updates yet, what's even worse is cats is getting their orders even though they placed them after me...

Yes I'm mad.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Just e-mailed them and got a response saying my headphones should be shipped tomorrow... They also said there was a delay in shipping because they had to backorder the particular model of headphones I purchased (Red Solo HD's).

Backordered??? HUH??? How they hell you gonna backorder some refurb headphones. Sounds like Failure to me. 
laugh.gif

I hope this means I get two NEW pairs. 

30t6p3b.gif
@ Monster.  I ordered on the 28th and no updates yet, what's even worse is cats is getting their orders even though they placed them after me...

Yes I'm mad.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Just e-mailed them and got a response saying my headphones should be shipped tomorrow... They also said there was a delay in shipping because they had to backorder the particular model of headphones I purchased (Red Solo HD's).

Backordered??? HUH??? How they hell you gonna backorder some refurb headphones. Sounds like Failure to me. 
laugh.gif

I hope this means I get two NEW pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom