Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Just tracked it and my headphones in Ellenwood right now, hope they make it out 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

you guys need to let them burn in, sure it wont sound good now but it makes a difference.

same thing happened with my studios, they sounded good but wasnt too impressed. after about 2 weeks they sounded 10x better.

you guys need to let them burn in, sure it wont sound good now but it makes a difference.

same thing happened with my studios, they sounded good but wasnt too impressed. after about 2 weeks they sounded 10x better.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

is there a process to follow, or youre just saying use them and then theyll get better. I havent gotten mine yet, but just wanna be sure

is there a process to follow, or youre just saying use them and then theyll get better. I havent gotten mine yet, but just wanna be sure

I got the solo hds as a xmas gift and now the control talk button isnt working with my iphone 4..The best buy that these were purchased from is type far from my house..Would I be able to return these to another best buy?

I got the solo hds as a xmas gift and now the control talk button isnt working with my iphone 4..The best buy that these were purchased from is type far from my house..Would I be able to return these to another best buy?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

yeah u can return them at any BB

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

yeah u can return them at any BB

So my control talk wasn't working and I called Monster. Waited on hold for about 30 minutes. Told the lady and she asked for my order number. Gave it to her and she confirmed who I was. Said she'd ship me a new cord free. Since I didnt get any extra bud sizes for the tours I asked if I could get some. She put me on hold to check if there were extras and came back and said she'll do it.

Thumbs up to Monster. Not gonna hate on the hold time. Just put the phone on speaker and went about my business.

So my control talk wasn't working and I called Monster. Waited on hold for about 30 minutes. Told the lady and she asked for my order number. Gave it to her and she confirmed who I was. Said she'd ship me a new cord free. Since I didnt get any extra bud sizes for the tours I asked if I could get some. She put me on hold to check if there were extras and came back and said she'll do it.

Thumbs up to Monster. Not gonna hate on the hold time. Just put the phone on speaker and went about my business.

^ i think the controltalk feature doesnt work on some phones. I know it is confirmed to not work for all or most android phones
so it could not even be Monster's fault for giving you a "defective" cord

^ i think the controltalk feature doesnt work on some phones. I know it is confirmed to not work for all or most android phones
so it could not even be Monster's fault for giving you a "defective" cord

I ordered my turbines around the 26 and I still haven't gotten them!! Estimated delivery is Jan 5th!!!
mad.gif
Yes, I'm mad.

I ordered my turbines around the 26 and I still haven't gotten them!! Estimated delivery is Jan 5th!!!
mad.gif
Yes, I'm mad.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

that, or if you want to speed up the process, leave them plugged into an audio source playing relatively loud music a few nights in a row. They should be burned in by then.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

that, or if you want to speed up the process, leave them plugged into an audio source playing relatively loud music a few nights in a row. They should be burned in by then.

Back
Top Bottom