Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:
My turbines are going out. Anyone ever go through the warranty process?

Or should I just do the Best Buy swap?

Don't do the best buy swap, that just ends up making it harder on the next person that buys them...my left ear bud went out on my studios and I emailed monster about it. They had me send it in and in about a week, I had a brand new pair of studios.
I was going to tell them they're defected so it doesn't cause anyone problems.

for anyone else who has the studios, whenever the bass hits does the sound get fuzzy and kinda distorted?
thinkin i need to do the best buy swap

for anyone else who has the studios, whenever the bass hits does the sound get fuzzy and kinda distorted?
thinkin i need to do the best buy swap

Might as well. I did it with no problems at all.
Bought them.
Went to my car to swap them out.
Returned them 3 minutes later saying they're defected.
New pair of headphones.
pimp.gif

Might as well. I did it with no problems at all.
Bought them.
Went to my car to swap them out.
Returned them 3 minutes later saying they're defected.
New pair of headphones.
pimp.gif

I hate these damn tips... Dont even fit propery!

Even bought the comply foam and they fall out... Is there like a special way to put them in?
laugh.gif

I hate these damn tips... Dont even fit propery!

Even bought the comply foam and they fall out... Is there like a special way to put them in?
laugh.gif

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the studios?

Anyone order a refurbished pair?
Is the quality good?
Does it come with the traveling case?
Both sets of wires?

Is the quality good?
Both sets of wires?

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by dts939

well i know quality wise, my brother is VERY into music and he has tried numerous headphones and different brands etc., and he settled on beyerdynamics 770dt. quality wise they are SUPERB, but for the heavy bass you are looking for i dont know if they are totally right for you (hes more into rock and guitar based music) .

i have a pair of klipsch image one headphones and i personally love them, they are probably a better fit for you, as the bass is nice and loud and noticeable, but the quality of the music is actually good as well lol!

its crazy cause i had a pair of beats and thought they were awesome, then I used the beyerdynamics and also the klipsch and the quality increase was insane! i dont understand how people listen to music with beats
Don't you know by now that NT doesn't care about quality.  Plus,  I think most of NT aren't audiophiles.  Most NTer will sacrifice quality for looks.

Yeah its kinda disgusting. Dude just wanna rock logos now. The headphones ARE NOT THAT GOOD. 
Sheeple. 

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by dts939

well i know quality wise, my brother is VERY into music and he has tried numerous headphones and different brands etc., and he settled on beyerdynamics 770dt. quality wise they are SUPERB, but for the heavy bass you are looking for i dont know if they are totally right for you (hes more into rock and guitar based music) .

i have a pair of klipsch image one headphones and i personally love them, they are probably a better fit for you, as the bass is nice and loud and noticeable, but the quality of the music is actually good as well lol!

its crazy cause i had a pair of beats and thought they were awesome, then I used the beyerdynamics and also the klipsch and the quality increase was insane! i dont understand how people listen to music with beats
Don't you know by now that NT doesn't care about quality.  Plus,  I think most of NT aren't audiophiles.  Most NTer will sacrifice quality for looks.

Yeah its kinda disgusting. Dude just wanna rock logos now. The headphones ARE NOT THAT GOOD. 
Sheeple. 

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Is the quality good?
Both sets of wires?
cosmetically looks pretty new and in good shape.
it does come with a traveling case, both wires, and some other stuff i dont know their names. 130 is fairly cheap not the best quality sound but it doesnt matter to me for the price i bought it at

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Is the quality good?
Both sets of wires?
cosmetically looks pretty new and in good shape.
it does come with a traveling case, both wires, and some other stuff i dont know their names. 130 is fairly cheap not the best quality sound but it doesnt matter to me for the price i bought it at

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by rhester

My turbines are broken..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How old are they? Call Monster if they're still under warranty or best buy swap....

Yea, just call Monster. My right earbud went out and they sent me out a new pair in about 2 weeks... longest 2 weeks of my life

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by rhester

My turbines are broken..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How old are they? Call Monster if they're still under warranty or best buy swap....

Yea, just call Monster. My right earbud went out and they sent me out a new pair in about 2 weeks... longest 2 weeks of my life

i did the best buy swap yesterday with some studios and the broad at the counter didnt even open the box to see if they were in there, i could have gotten a free pair of headphones 
laugh.gif

i did the best buy swap yesterday with some studios and the broad at the counter didnt even open the box to see if they were in there, i could have gotten a free pair of headphones 
laugh.gif

i checked out the studios at bb yesterday (the sample ones) they sound the same as my refurbed studios, i can do the bb swap if i wanted to but ehh....i like my studios...

glad i bought them

i checked out the studios at bb yesterday (the sample ones) they sound the same as my refurbed studios, i can do the bb swap if i wanted to but ehh....i like my studios...

glad i bought them

Back
Top Bottom