Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

I didn't do the Best Buy Swap when my pair first came in, but the left ear %%$%*$ up yesterday, so I'm gonna hafta do that tomorrow...  I'll probably swing by the bank and pick up some cash so there's no paper trail if they do eventually find out I returned a %%$%*$ up pair, but will Best Buy give me cash when I return em?  I don't wanna buy em with cash, then return the other pair and only be given store credit or something...

I didn't do the Best Buy Swap when my pair first came in, but the left ear %%$%*$ up yesterday, so I'm gonna hafta do that tomorrow...  I'll probably swing by the bank and pick up some cash so there's no paper trail if they do eventually find out I returned a %%$%*$ up pair, but will Best Buy give me cash when I return em?  I don't wanna buy em with cash, then return the other pair and only be given store credit or something...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by dts939

well i know quality wise, my brother is VERY into music and he has tried numerous headphones and different brands etc., and he settled on beyerdynamics 770dt. quality wise they are SUPERB, but for the heavy bass you are looking for i dont know if they are totally right for you (hes more into rock and guitar based music) .

i have a pair of klipsch image one headphones and i personally love them, they are probably a better fit for you, as the bass is nice and loud and noticeable, but the quality of the music is actually good as well lol!

its crazy cause i had a pair of beats and thought they were awesome, then I used the beyerdynamics and also the klipsch and the quality increase was insane! i dont understand how people listen to music with beats
Don't you know by now that NT doesn't care about quality.  Plus,  I think most of NT aren't audiophiles.  Most NTer will sacrifice quality for looks.

Yeah its kinda disgusting. Dude just wanna rock logos now. The headphones ARE NOT THAT GOOD. 
Sheeple. 
for half off, they are good headphones chill

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by dts939

well i know quality wise, my brother is VERY into music and he has tried numerous headphones and different brands etc., and he settled on beyerdynamics 770dt. quality wise they are SUPERB, but for the heavy bass you are looking for i dont know if they are totally right for you (hes more into rock and guitar based music) .

i have a pair of klipsch image one headphones and i personally love them, they are probably a better fit for you, as the bass is nice and loud and noticeable, but the quality of the music is actually good as well lol!

its crazy cause i had a pair of beats and thought they were awesome, then I used the beyerdynamics and also the klipsch and the quality increase was insane! i dont understand how people listen to music with beats
Don't you know by now that NT doesn't care about quality.  Plus,  I think most of NT aren't audiophiles.  Most NTer will sacrifice quality for looks.

Yeah its kinda disgusting. Dude just wanna rock logos now. The headphones ARE NOT THAT GOOD. 
Sheeple. 
for half off, they are good headphones chill

I did the swap too, but I bought my pair from BB two days before getting the refurbished pair in the mail. I didn't even look at the refurbished pair to see if there were any differences.

I did the swap too, but I bought my pair from BB two days before getting the refurbished pair in the mail. I didn't even look at the refurbished pair to see if there were any differences.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by rhester

My turbines are broken..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How old are they? Call Monster if they're still under warranty or best buy swap....

Yea, just call Monster. My right earbud went out and they sent me out a new pair in about 2 weeks... longest 2 weeks of my life
i was just about to come in here to ask this; for those who got their refurbed headphones and they were defected, did monster send you a complete fresh brand new pair in box? or just another "new" refurbed set?

on my turbines, when the wire from the jack moves, the sound in the earbuds would go on and off smh. this was similiar to my original pair from monster, then i did the bestbuy swap. its only been a few months and they already goin bad.
indifferent.gif

i dont want to do another bb swap, i already feel bad about the first time. i'm gonna hit up monster and see what they say.

but i am concluding that monster products are overrated and def overpriced. i would never in life pay retail for these turbines
sick.gif

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by rhester

My turbines are broken..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How old are they? Call Monster if they're still under warranty or best buy swap....

Yea, just call Monster. My right earbud went out and they sent me out a new pair in about 2 weeks... longest 2 weeks of my life
i was just about to come in here to ask this; for those who got their refurbed headphones and they were defected, did monster send you a complete fresh brand new pair in box? or just another "new" refurbed set?

on my turbines, when the wire from the jack moves, the sound in the earbuds would go on and off smh. this was similiar to my original pair from monster, then i did the bestbuy swap. its only been a few months and they already goin bad.
indifferent.gif

i dont want to do another bb swap, i already feel bad about the first time. i'm gonna hit up monster and see what they say.

but i am concluding that monster products are overrated and def overpriced. i would never in life pay retail for these turbines
sick.gif

My STUDIOS broke on the hinge and i called Monster Customer Service. They gladly sent me a prepaid postage fedex to mail it to them. After 2 weeks, they mailed me back a replacement. I opened the package and they replaced it with a BRAND NEW SET!!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So basically i paid $150 for a refurbished set and got a brand new one. 

My STUDIOS broke on the hinge and i called Monster Customer Service. They gladly sent me a prepaid postage fedex to mail it to them. After 2 weeks, they mailed me back a replacement. I opened the package and they replaced it with a BRAND NEW SET!!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i love the solos and studios. I got the turbines over the beats earbuds and the turbines let me down

i love the solos and studios. I got the turbines over the beats earbuds and the turbines let me down

Originally Posted by iceNcream

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

those are beats by dre, not hov

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

those are beats by dre, not hov

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats bull %+!+.. and they paid for the shipping too wth! lol lucky. i guess it just depends who you talk to when you call customer service... speaking of that, getting through on the phone is terrible. took over 30+ minutes being on hold until some ghetto rude broad picked up smh..

and i didn't get a new set they just sent me refurbished ones again :/
turbines btw..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats bull %+!+.. and they paid for the shipping too wth! lol lucky. i guess it just depends who you talk to when you call customer service... speaking of that, getting through on the phone is terrible. took over 30+ minutes being on hold until some ghetto rude broad picked up smh..

and i didn't get a new set they just sent me refurbished ones again :/
turbines btw..

Have you guys seen fake Solo HDs? It seems like most of the fakes are in Tours and Studios but what about the Solos? I see a few NIB Solo HD's on craigslist but I'm not too sure.

Have you guys seen fake Solo HDs? It seems like most of the fakes are in Tours and Studios but what about the Solos? I see a few NIB Solo HD's on craigslist but I'm not too sure.

Back
Top Bottom