Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

happy.gif

Mine just arrived with nothing but the case and the clip
Disappointing that they didn't include the three different earbud sizes for my turbines or my tours.

Disappointing that they didn't include the three different earbud sizes for my turbines or my tours.

Ordered the Red Solos on the 27th.  They had none in stock, so I have to wait until they restock for them to ship. 
tired.gif

Ordered the Red Solos on the 27th.  They had none in stock, so I have to wait until they restock for them to ship. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

tired.gif
Damn, Is that what they told you?

They pretty much told me the same thing but said that mine were supposed to ship today... Hmmm. +** is Monster doing???
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

They pretty much told me the same thing but said that mine were supposed to ship today... Hmmm. +** is Monster doing???
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Did you order the Turbines or the Tours?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Did you order the Turbines or the Tours?

Originally Posted by 430AM

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
Yup.
30t6p3b.gif
  What makes it even worse, is that the Red Solos are limited edition, so they probably take longer to restock. FTL.

Originally Posted by 430AM

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
Yup.
30t6p3b.gif
  What makes it even worse, is that the Red Solos are limited edition, so they probably take longer to restock. FTL.

Red Solo (HD)'s are on back order. Won't ship to me until Jan. 11th. Mind you I placed my order on 12/27
mad.gif
But I still thank the OP for the heads up.

I ordered the black studios on the 31st and called today to see if it shipped, told me it wasn't and said I will get them on the 11th.

Back
Top Bottom