Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

yo i think karma already bit me in the @!+ for doing the bestbuy swap.

so my fresh turbines from bestbuy were sounding good so far, wanted/expected more bass and all around sound quality.. so as i've been told, let them burn in... burned them in and as of yesterday up until today they were knockin with pretty good bass and now out of the nowhere the bass is damn near non existant! idk what happened!!!!
eyes.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

yo i think karma already bit me in the @!+ for doing the bestbuy swap.

so my fresh turbines from bestbuy were sounding good so far, wanted/expected more bass and all around sound quality.. so as i've been told, let them burn in... burned them in and as of yesterday up until today they were knockin with pretty good bass and now out of the nowhere the bass is damn near non existant! idk what happened!!!!
eyes.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by Baysav408

So tell me why the items original location ( Henderson, Nevada) is the same location where I live haha.

Ship date Jan 4, 2011
Estimated delivery Jan 5, 2011

Kinda wierd if you ask me lol. I should have them tomorrow.
Am I the only one that didn't get their tracking # that ordered on the 30th.

you gotta log in on the website and view your previous orders to get it

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by Baysav408

So tell me why the items original location ( Henderson, Nevada) is the same location where I live haha.

Ship date Jan 4, 2011
Estimated delivery Jan 5, 2011

Kinda wierd if you ask me lol. I should have them tomorrow.
Am I the only one that didn't get their tracking # that ordered on the 30th.

you gotta log in on the website and view your previous orders to get it

got my solos today and they gave me a damaged cable....the headphones are fine but the only way sound good is when you push the control talk button when it is supposed to mute the music. if you don't hold the button in it's all staticy and what not. i tried another aux cable and they sound fine, so i'm just going to request another cable.

got my solos today and they gave me a damaged cable....the headphones are fine but the only way sound good is when you push the control talk button when it is supposed to mute the music. if you don't hold the button in it's all staticy and what not. i tried another aux cable and they sound fine, so i'm just going to request another cable.

i am hella sad and mad right now. right when my turbines started to fully break in, the bass just stops working. w t f. and this was the fresh pair from bestbuy too. i wonder wat the hell caused this?

my original refurbed pair i got was already %%@#+@ anyway, i would have to play around with the jack to get sound from both left and right..

so if i call customer service and since these have a 90day warranty, you think they'd just send me another refurbed pair?

i am hella sad and mad right now. right when my turbines started to fully break in, the bass just stops working. w t f. and this was the fresh pair from bestbuy too. i wonder wat the hell caused this?

my original refurbed pair i got was already %%@#+@ anyway, i would have to play around with the jack to get sound from both left and right..

so if i call customer service and since these have a 90day warranty, you think they'd just send me another refurbed pair?

Originally Posted by GFlower8

my original refurbed pair i got was already +$++@$ anyway, i would have to play around with the jack to get sound from both left and right..

Do another swap, dude nothing to lose.

my original refurbed pair i got was already +$++@$ anyway, i would have to play around with the jack to get sound from both left and right..

Do another swap, dude nothing to lose.

Sounds like dudes who ordered turbines are having trouble. I how that whenever these studios come in that they are in good condition I'm trying ny hardest boyr to fraud best buy

Sounds like dudes who ordered turbines are having trouble. I how that whenever these studios come in that they are in good condition I'm trying ny hardest boyr to fraud best buy

Karma.  No %$*#%*##... I once stole a 360 from Best Buy.  Got home, hooked it up, the +%%% was already broken... straight out the box the +%%% didnt work.  Best Buy wouldn't take it back or exchange it without the receipt (can't really blame them
laugh.gif
), so I sent it in.  Got it back a few weeks later, and it was cool.  Then later on down the road it breaks again.  Call em up, and my warranty expired a week ago... How this +%%% work til a week after my warranty expires then it breaks again?  Karma, G. 

I'm still thinking about doing the Best Buy Swap, though.
laugh.gif
  If my Tours were workin good I wouldn't even $%%! with it, but there's little to no bass on these things.  Should the bass be normal right out the box, or do I have to break em in some to get the bass?  
nerd.gif

Karma.  No %$*#%*##... I once stole a 360 from Best Buy.  Got home, hooked it up, the +%%% was already broken... straight out the box the +%%% didnt work.  Best Buy wouldn't take it back or exchange it without the receipt (can't really blame them
laugh.gif
), so I sent it in.  Got it back a few weeks later, and it was cool.  Then later on down the road it breaks again.  Call em up, and my warranty expired a week ago... How this +%%% work til a week after my warranty expires then it breaks again?  Karma, G. 

I'm still thinking about doing the Best Buy Swap, though.
laugh.gif
  If my Tours were workin good I wouldn't even $%%! with it, but there's little to no bass on these things.  Should the bass be normal right out the box, or do I have to break em in some to get the bass?  
nerd.gif

Red Solos look dope!

Got my white Studios...Fed ex guy came back and delivered the same day lol (never happened before..i felt like i should've gave him a tip or something lol)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Red Solos look dope!

Got my white Studios...Fed ex guy came back and delivered the same day lol (never happened before..i felt like i should've gave him a tip or something lol)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom