Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

so i plugged my pair into my work comp and been playing some music through them for over 2 days already in an attempt to burn them in. am i just wasting my time? feel like buying some sennheisers or something else highly touted by audiophiles to see if i'm really missing out. i'm not even listening to flac files - only mp3 so i'm wondering how much of a difference the quality would make. maybe if apple ever allows flac files on ipod/iphones (not jailbroken). thoughts anyone?
Honestly, the quality of your headphones matter more than the quality of your music files.

I got my Turbines and they were broke. Dropped them off at the Brisbane office and hopefully I'll get a new pair within the next week. For the price these aren't a bad deal.

GOT EM... Thanks a bunch OP.
pimp.gif

5327575505_402d2c2354_z.jpg

5327575491_69654b0543_z.jpg

5328185354_a265fa7234_z.jpg

Joints are CLEAN... Real talk I can't even tell that theyre refurb. I don't think I even have to do the BB swap. Bumpin Curren$y and Monster Beats right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Letting one set go so if you're interested just LIKE the facebook page in the sig and post your offers there. Be sure to post NT after your offer and I might show love... Carry on.
smokin.gif

#yesshamlessplug

GOT EM... Thanks a bunch OP.
pimp.gif

5327575505_402d2c2354_z.jpg

5327575491_69654b0543_z.jpg

5328185354_a265fa7234_z.jpg

Joints are CLEAN... Real talk I can't even tell that theyre refurb. I don't think I even have to do the BB swap. Bumpin Curren$y and Monster Beats right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Letting one set go so if you're interested just LIKE the facebook page in the sig and post your offers there. Be sure to post NT after your offer and I might show love... Carry on.
smokin.gif

#yesshamlessplug

Went to the Radioshack I always used to go to, and it wasn't there anymore.  Then as I'm in the area, a shooting happens at a high school across the street. 
tired.gif

On a less depressing note, what's the best tips and where can I get em?  Preferrably at a physical store, not online.

Went to the Radioshack I always used to go to, and it wasn't there anymore.  Then as I'm in the area, a shooting happens at a high school across the street. 
tired.gif

On a less depressing note, what's the best tips and where can I get em?  Preferrably at a physical store, not online.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

No questions were asked when I was returning the turbines to BB.
I kind of wish I would've pulled the trigger on some studios.
You returned the refurbed pair without the original packaging to BB?

So does anyone want to be a pal and sell me a pair of the Solo's for the F&F price, maybe a little more?

Monster wouldnt let me process my order since my pay-pal addy is different than my billing addy. Then I had to deal with that 3 Day period. smh

So does anyone want to be a pal and sell me a pair of the Solo's for the F&F price, maybe a little more?

Monster wouldnt let me process my order since my pay-pal addy is different than my billing addy. Then I had to deal with that 3 Day period. smh

maybe i shouldve picked up the white ones lol, pics looking good, mine are scheduled to arrive on the 6th
smokin.gif

maybe i shouldve picked up the white ones lol, pics looking good, mine are scheduled to arrive on the 6th
smokin.gif

Fed ex just replied to me saying its on schedule for delivery and that its scanned at key moments in the trip and that i should use my tracking number to keep track of it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 the whole reason i emailed was because its not showing movement.  I just dont believe this hasnt been moved off one trailer or stopped at any stations since shipping.  FedEx is the absolute worst
FedEx Ground packages are scanned at pickup to delivery. At pickup, each package's shipping label bar code is immediately scanned to record the pickup time, destination and delivery commitment. The scanned information is uploaded to the FedEx mainframe. Bar codes are scanned again at every key step of the shipping process, (primarily at the point of trailer and van loading), allowing customers to follow the status of their shipments throughout the journey.

As update times vary depending on the destination and location of each package, it is possible for a shipment not to have scans for a couple of days if they are in a trailer and in transit, especially for long travel to reach the destination terminal.

Our records indicate that your package is in transit and is due to be delivered on January 7, 2011 by the end of business day.

Fed ex just replied to me saying its on schedule for delivery and that its scanned at key moments in the trip and that i should use my tracking number to keep track of it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 the whole reason i emailed was because its not showing movement.  I just dont believe this hasnt been moved off one trailer or stopped at any stations since shipping.  FedEx is the absolute worst
FedEx Ground packages are scanned at pickup to delivery. At pickup, each package's shipping label bar code is immediately scanned to record the pickup time, destination and delivery commitment. The scanned information is uploaded to the FedEx mainframe. Bar codes are scanned again at every key step of the shipping process, (primarily at the point of trailer and van loading), allowing customers to follow the status of their shipments throughout the journey.

As update times vary depending on the destination and location of each package, it is possible for a shipment not to have scans for a couple of days if they are in a trailer and in transit, especially for long travel to reach the destination terminal.

Our records indicate that your package is in transit and is due to be delivered on January 7, 2011 by the end of business day.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Of course not that's just silly, I included the original packaging that came with the BB joint's and swapped them out.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Of course not that's just silly, I included the original packaging that came with the BB joint's and swapped them out.

My headphone say delivered but ain't a box in sight at my apt door anyone got any ideals called FedEx they said call monster to make sure tracking number was correct

My headphone say delivered but ain't a box in sight at my apt door anyone got any ideals called FedEx they said call monster to make sure tracking number was correct

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

tired.gif

I don't own tours so idk which fit but ony hybrids, shure olives and comply tips. I think the hybrids are sold at best buy and the comply at radio shack. The sony tips are silicone and the other two are foam.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

tired.gif

I don't own tours so idk which fit but ony hybrids, shure olives and comply tips. I think the hybrids are sold at best buy and the comply at radio shack. The sony tips are silicone and the other two are foam.

Back
Top Bottom