Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Everybody buy a SQUARETRADE warranty . its 30% off right now.

2 years for $26.30 at $150 price headphones

use coupon code for DEAL30
I'm about to do this right now.... Did you list them as refurbished or new? How would they be able to tell the difference?

EDIT:

A three year new warranty costs less than a two year refurbished warranty... HELP ME!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well of course NEW cost cheaper bcuz new products are less likely to break compared to refurbished. But i did put $150 Refurb as the option. We get back exactly how much we paid for it. So  $150.   $26 for 2 years is cheap considering that these have a chance of breaking easily

Theyre covered by my renters insurance so Im not worried, it covers everything I own even from theft and accidental damage, 50 bucks a year, 50 buck deductible. already had my 300 glasses replaced when my homegirl broke em.

Theyre probably gonna ask for proof of ownership when you want money for your broken headphones btw, so save whatever emails you got

They finally came 
pimp.gif
, and they look flawless (also, sound great).  Came with all the cords/accessories and some batteries.  No box, but that was expected.

They finally came 
pimp.gif
, and they look flawless (also, sound great).  Came with all the cords/accessories and some batteries.  No box, but that was expected.

Theyre covered by my renters insurance so Im not worried, it covers everything I own even from theft and accidental damage, 50 bucks a year, 50 buck deductible. already had my 300 glasses replaced when my homegirl broke em.

Theyre probably gonna ask for proof of ownership when you want money for your broken headphones btw, so save whatever emails you got

I'm about to do this right now.... Did you list them as refurbished or new? How would they be able to tell the difference?

EDIT:

A three year new warranty costs less than a two year refurbished warranty... HELP ME!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well of course NEW cost cheaper bcuz new products are less likely to break compared to refurbished. But i did put $150 Refurb as the option. We get back exactly how much we paid for it. So  $150.   $26 for 2 years is cheap considering that these have a chance of breaking easily
Good looks.... But why did you enter refurbished instead of new if there's no way for square trade to tell the difference? You pretty much pay the same amount and get an extra year for free with the NEW option.

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good looks.... But why did you enter refurbished instead of new if there's no way for square trade to tell the difference? You pretty much pay the same amount and get an extra year for free with the NEW option.

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think its bcuz before you check out, your supposed to enter the website you purchased it from. I put refurb just in case squaretrade calls monster to verify my purchase later if it breaks and they see its refurb instead of new 

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think its bcuz before you check out, your supposed to enter the website you purchased it from. I put refurb just in case squaretrade calls monster to verify my purchase later if it breaks and they see its refurb instead of new 

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahhh, I see... Yeah I'll just do it legit then. 2 year refurb warranty it is. Thanks for the discount code and info BTW. Props. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahhh, I see... Yeah I'll just do it legit then. 2 year refurb warranty it is. Thanks for the discount code and info BTW. Props. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My turbines finally came in and they look and sound great!

34g3c6d.jpg

4qmmpl.jpg

35a7h9k.jpg

2eapl5c.jpg

Review: I should let you guys know that all my music are extremely high quality and the source is amplified. You guys may get different results as mine. 

These are def worth the $40 that I've spend on them. I only got one sized ear tip and the case that it came with is pretty decent.

The bass on these are very decent, above average I would even say. Although, I think the S4's deliver deeper bass.

The mids are where these headphones really shine. Everything sounds extremely warm and the sound delivery is amazing.

For you guys who like highs, these are also impressive as well. Not the best that i've ever heard, but they're great.

All in all, these headphones are great and the build quality is great too. My only problem with them would be the lead. I prefer an L lead, just so it wouldn't get in the way.

BTW...for all you audiophiles--the Turbine Pro Golds are MUCH better than these.

My turbines finally came in and they look and sound great!

34g3c6d.jpg

4qmmpl.jpg

35a7h9k.jpg

2eapl5c.jpg

Review: I should let you guys know that all my music are extremely high quality and the source is amplified. You guys may get different results as mine. 

These are def worth the $40 that I've spend on them. I only got one sized ear tip and the case that it came with is pretty decent.

The bass on these are very decent, above average I would even say. Although, I think the S4's deliver deeper bass.

The mids are where these headphones really shine. Everything sounds extremely warm and the sound delivery is amazing.

For you guys who like highs, these are also impressive as well. Not the best that i've ever heard, but they're great.

All in all, these headphones are great and the build quality is great too. My only problem with them would be the lead. I prefer an L lead, just so it wouldn't get in the way.

BTW...for all you audiophiles--the Turbine Pro Golds are MUCH better than these.

Agree about the turbines. They do sound great.

I don't think they're in-ear headphones that I'd go exercising in tho. I feel like the cable could get damaged easily around the jack or near the ear.

Agree about the turbines. They do sound great.

I don't think they're in-ear headphones that I'd go exercising in tho. I feel like the cable could get damaged easily around the jack or near the ear.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

LBJ23navo, hmm were all those tips worth it? If so, looks like i'ma take a trip to BB later today.

I have the turbines and they wouldn't stay in my ears unless I stood still.. I put in the earbuds that I bought from bestbuy and they don't move at all. I even tried them out on the treadmill today and the didnt fall out once. Well worth it imo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

LBJ23navo, hmm were all those tips worth it? If so, looks like i'ma take a trip to BB later today.

I have the turbines and they wouldn't stay in my ears unless I stood still.. I put in the earbuds that I bought from bestbuy and they don't move at all. I even tried them out on the treadmill today and the didnt fall out once. Well worth it imo
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom