Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i got the cloth with my solos

how do u like your solos so far?
They're decent, require a little EQ on some tracks via iTunes or Winamp, but you just reminded I had some so I'm listening to this old school Nip. Huss.
i should have picked up some solos as well...maybe theyll be on sale again this coming december?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i got the cloth with my solos

how do u like your solos so far?
They're decent, require a little EQ on some tracks via iTunes or Winamp, but you just reminded I had some so I'm listening to this old school Nip. Huss.
i should have picked up some solos as well...maybe theyll be on sale again this coming december?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

did anyone that bought the white studios get the cleaning cloth? I didnt =(

No biggie, I guess Ill just pick one up, or use a microfibre on it

i think most people did not receive a cleaning cloth, i didnt but everything else was in my little shell....

and yea its no biggie, rather have no probs with my headphones then a cleaning cloth any day haha

no doubt! I was just wondering. Im just glad mine work perfectly

i think most people did not receive a cleaning cloth, i didnt but everything else was in my little shell....

and yea its no biggie, rather have no probs with my headphones then a cleaning cloth any day haha

at least you dont have to worry about fingerprints on your white ones

at least you dont have to worry about fingerprints on your white ones

This might have been asked, but how is the durability on the solos? I'm paranoid about new expensive technology breaking on me.

Hopefully if they have this later on in the year they will have the beatbox for cheap and wouldn't mind a spare pair of powerbeats even though mine are fine

Hopefully if they have this later on in the year they will have the beatbox for cheap and wouldn't mind a spare pair of powerbeats even though mine are fine

This might have been asked, but how is the durability on the solos? I'm paranoid about new expensive technology breaking on me.

Just received my white studios today and they sound/look great BUT when you don't play any music the left side makes this annoying ticking/clicking noise that goes away of you turn your head a certain way. Anyone else experience this?

Just received my white studios today and they sound/look great BUT when you don't play any music the left side makes this annoying ticking/clicking noise that goes away of you turn your head a certain way. Anyone else experience this?

Originally Posted by retrosneakerz23

yea, i think they are like that

same thing happens with my gaming headphones (which I know aren't studios but yupp)

yea, i think they are like that

same thing happens with my gaming headphones (which I know aren't studios but yupp)

I got the solos so I dunno, but that might be the noise cancellation thing since its when youre not playing music

I got the solos so I dunno, but that might be the noise cancellation thing since its when youre not playing music

I finally got my studios today. So far, so good. but hey can't go wrong with paying $129 for them. Now I need to get my solos but if this NY storm hits I would be getting it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom