More Air Prestos?

What do you mean 11 or 12?  These come in L(11-12) and XL(12-13).  Seems like the fit is best if you buy the smaller size i.e. if you wear a 12 the L will be better fit than the XL.

If all your other prestos are size L then you should probably get the same size...

I wear a 9 and the S (9-10) was way too big and the XS (8-9) is perfect with just the right amount of space in the toe.

He's talking about the numbered sizes prestos. They don't only do tshirt sizing anymore

Alright whos giving me a nice price on M acronyms lol

Sold my S bamboos, still willing to trade my s lava for m lava

Sliiiiiide into my dms

Quick question, I really want a black Prestos but I don't want the white cage. Are the ones with black cage really women's only? Thanks.

Yeah, I prefer a white midsole. I guess I'll just have to order a women's 12.

slowly seeing prices for acronym coming back to reality.. would love to catch an xs olive for under 3... though that seems unrealistic

slowly seeing prices for acronym coming back to reality.. would love to catch an xs olive for under 3... though that seems unrealistic
PM me if you want a site with olive XS at $329

edit: nevermind, shipping costs are ******ed

Last edited:
Can anyone possibly help me out with the Acronym sizing again...

I found a dope price on the Olives in a Large but I'm a size 10 TTS.

I cannot fit my foot into a Small, my feet are too wide.

I have not tried a Medium yet, but I'm guessing they'll fit.

Would a Large be WAY too big or manageable?

BTW still looking for Hot Lava and Olive in M if the price is right lol

L would be way too big. I have a friend that wears an 11 and the M fits him perfect. So being a size 10 the L would be like a boat

L would be way too big. I have a friend that wears an 11 and the M fits him perfect. So being a size 10 the L would be like a boat
Thanks!

I asked cause I'm a 10 and the S (9-10) doesn't fit me at all. Foot doesn't go in and if I force my foot in it's way too narrow.

So I figure I'm back looking for some Mediums...

Last edited:

based off my experience. I have the lightnings and tech fleece prestos in a S (9-10). I tried the XS in the lightnings and it was just way to suffocating for my foot

I wear a true 8.5 (jordans, boosts, asics, flyknit prestos) size 9 (flyknits, frees)

when prestos made the adjustment to full sizing i tried on a size 8 and 9 in the olympic presto re-release. 8 was too small and 9 was too big -_-. i just decided not to buy the prestos using full sizing anymore (need that 8.5). Don't understand why they didn't include half sizing :smh:

have the acronyms multi in a SMALL (9-10) and they fit perfectly. I have yet to try an XS (8-9) but i'm assuming it would be too small for me. (i have a wide foot btw.

hopefully that helps or provides some understanding.

Back
Top Bottom