More Air Prestos?

Want bamboos for my AJ1 sbb v2. Is that a good straight up trade?
I'd say that's good for the other guy.  I think sbb prices will rise as pairs dry up and they are already higher than bamboos right now.

If you want the bamboos and don't want to keep the sbbs, though, then go for it and you'll be happy.

Do you guys think these (Acronym) could be worn as a casual winter shoe with wool socks? I'm not talking trekking through snow or anything.

Last edited:
I'd say that's good for the other guy.  I think sbb prices will rise as pairs dry up and they are already higher than bamboos right now.
If you want the bamboos and don't want to keep the sbbs, though, then go for it and you'll be happy.
In canada sbbs are cheaper than prestos but thats also cause the prestos werent sold anywhere in canada

Finally got to try to on my acronym prestos. I'm a regular 13. Having never worn a presto before I ordered xl. Fits fine, I generally prefer a looser fit but I'll live with it.

Volt - having them on feet I both can't let them go or pull them off yet

Bamboo - pretty cool. I have a puma x mgsv jacket I want to pair with these

Olive - nice, but kind and meh for me. I was only able to cop the volt with help from this thread, so it's only fair to give back. - sold em to tuxedo1208. I'm happy to be able to pass these on to another nter.

Last edited:
Finally got to try to on my acronym prestos. I'm a regular 13. Having never worn a presto before I ordered xl. Fits fine, I generally prefer a looser fit but I'll live with it.

Olive - nice, but kind and meh for me. If you want these for retail I'll give em up. I was only able to cop the volt with help from this thread, so it's only fair to give back.
Good peoples

Wish it was a medium lol

Olive - nice, but kind and meh for me. If you want these for retail I'll give em up. I was only able to cop the volt with help from this thread, so it's only fair to give back.
respect, if it was a medium i would of scooped
anyone got a medium olive for sale?

Last edited:

respect, if it was a medium i would of scooped

anyone got a medium olive for sale?
Lol me first
Well then I'm calling dibs after you guys get your pairs 
laugh.gif

Olives the hardest to find. Barely any get posted in FB groups from what I've seen. Ebay/FC/Goat/Grailed your best bets to find them but the longer you wait..

Bro you didn't even walk around the block in yours before you tapped out and went for the elven fit.

Dudes, if you want your toes to look like the witch under Dorothy's house then listen to these guys

Bro you didn't even walk around the block in yours before you tapped out and went for the elven fit.

Dudes, if you want your toes to look like the witch under Dorothy's house then listen to these guys
dude my feet dont even go in the shoes lol why would i struggle to get them on and then force myself to wear them around till they MAYBE fit?

If your're a true half size like 10.5 then go with a M, if you a true 10 then go with a S (will be more sung but still good fit)

Everyone's foot is different. You can't just compare the shoe size of the foot, but also the width and height. Munchy got them cankles so he needs a M. Case closed.

Nike freaking sent me someone else's order. So instead of getting a SM bamboo acronym Presto I was gonna trade with my friend for my size, Nike messed up and sent me someone kid size KD basketball shoes lol [emoji]128148[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] I filed an incident report and I am about to write back Nike.

Anyone know of anyone who experience this? Or what I should be expecting of Nike besides a 20% off code?

I tried finding a thread of Nike mess ups but couldn't if someone knows of a thread please show me. It's not the end of the world but man I'm heated. These shoes are my sneakers of the year too.

So even when you think you got a W and two confirmation #s....you still may get an L. Fml! Lol

Nike freaking sent me someone else's order. So instead of getting a SM bamboo acronym Presto I was gonna trade with my friend for my size, Nike messed up and sent me someone kid size KD basketball shoes lol [emoji]128148[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] I filed an incident report and I am about to write back Nike.

Anyone know of anyone who experience this? Or what I should be expecting of Nike besides a 20% off code?

I tried finding a thread of Nike mess ups but couldn't if someone knows of a thread please show me. It's not the end of the world but man I'm heated. These shoes are my sneakers of the year too.

So even when you think you got a W and two confirmation #s....you still may get an L. Fml! Lol
That really sucks!  Did you get that off a restock or something? Didn't they release almost three weeks ago? If it took that long to ship than its almost always an L!

Back
Top Bottom