More Air Prestos?

Beans

formerly beans718
Joined Apr 6, 2003
Damn now I'm worried about sizing. I wear similar sizing to you. 8.5 in Jordan's and a 9 in most all other Nikes (roshe,flyknit,free,etc) should I got for xs or small in acronym ? I wouldn't say I have a wife foot but flyknit racers in a 9 are too narrow for me. Help!

Last edited:
Joined Jan 5, 2016
Damn now I'm worried about sizing. I wear similar sizing to you. 8.5 in Jordan's and a 9 in most all other Nikes (roshe,flyknit,free,etc) should I got for xs or small in acronym ? I wouldn't say I have a wife foot but flyknit racers in a 9 are too narrow for me. Help!
That's one of those border sizes which can be tricky. I'm an 8.5 in Jordan and in most Nike. Only sneaker I really wear a 9 in is Huarache

But XS fits me perfect with some room to wiggle 

Joined Dec 30, 2015

Just got these in. I'm a 10 in racers and air maxes and S fits snug but comfortable enough with some toe room to spare. I prefer the unzipped look and it doesn't squeeze my ankles as much

Joined Aug 5, 2013
Just got these in. I'm a 10 in racers and air maxes and S fits snug but comfortable enough with some toe room to spare. I prefer the unzipped look and it doesn't squeeze my ankles as much
lol this is why im confused. im a 10 in airmax and racers as well and i cant even get my foot into a Small lol

Joined Jan 5, 2016

lol this is why im confused. im a 10 in airmax and racers as well and i cant even get my foot into a Small lol
Did you try loosening the laces? I always have to do that with ever presto because they are tight with the factory lacing but they are perfect once I widen them out

Beans

formerly beans718
Joined Apr 6, 2003
Even more confused. If you guys are fitting in a small and wear 10 I'm deff a xs.. right ?

Joined Jan 10, 2014
Small.

Joined Jan 5, 2016
Even more confused. If you guys are fitting in a small and wear 10 I'm deff a xs.. right ?
Yeah I'd say XS will fit. They will be on the tighter side but honestly if you went with a S they would more than likely be too long. That's more of a 9.5-10

You're gonna get mixed opinions regardless. Your best bet is to find a store that sells prestos in the tshirt sizing and just try one of each and see what you prefer

Last edited:
Joined Aug 15, 2012

Since you already tried a S and they were too small it would only make sense to get a medium. Shouldn't be confusing at all.

kami

formerly ayokamikaze
Joined Apr 6, 2006
i'm a true 10.5 and i went medium. they fit perfect. if i was a true size 10 i would say size small if your foot is narrow and you wanted a snug fit vs a medium where it would be roomier.

Joined Apr 14, 2016
I wear 8.5/9 depending on the shoe and have wide feet.  Had Acronyms in S and they were way too long.  Got a pair in XS and they fit perfectly.  I can see them being too narrow for someone with extra wide feet who otherwise wears the same size as me though.

Joined Apr 9, 2014
US 9 here. XS was "perfect" if you like a snug fit. But personally I didnt like how my big toes were kinda visible at the toebox so I went with S.

If you want have wide feet or want to be safe, go for an S.

Joined Apr 13, 2012
I look at it this way:

I'm an 11.5, Presto sizing: 11-12 = L. Very comfortable, but definitely room in the toe box.

I like the fit, but I could also size down into Presto sizing: 10-11 = M and be good as well.

I tend to stay TTS, tho.

TL:DR: You can size down and have a great fit.

Joined Mar 30, 2013

I'm a UK 11 - US 12 in most things and went for a XL. There is a lot of room but they are still ok as I have a wide foot. A L would have been better but I'd rather a shoe fit a little big than a little small

Joined Dec 28, 2012
any chance to find 

NIKE NIKELAB X ACRONYM AIR PRESTO MID OLIVE BLACK DUST SIZE: M

less then 400$

Joined Aug 18, 2015
If you are anywhere between a 10 or 11 go Medium. If anything wear thicker socks. IMO a TTS 10 should never go S unless you have a really narrow foot and you can't find a M 

Joined May 27, 2014
Have any of you guys used a water repellant spray on your acronyms yet? If so, what kind? I wonder if it's even necessary on these and it's been raining constantly where I am.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now