More Air Prestos?

So after an L on every color on the 3 raffles i entered...and an L on SNKRS how in the world did i actually get through on DSM :lol:

Just got an email confirmation for the grey in my size 11. Can't believe it

Was finally able to get a pair through Haven for the black pair. Was declined twice by Chase for my size (10), which ultimately sold out on my third attempt. However, I was able to get a size 11.

So at the end, I was able to get my least desired color and what should be too big of a size.

Hopefully I can get my size 10, and will settle for any colorway at this point.

Today was a good day, I was able to get the whole set in my size all online and an extra pair

Got the pink/blue and the Grey/Blk in my size off CNCPTS and the Volt pair off Kith this AM. And I was lucky on YME for a grey/blk in a size down from my personal

Got through with the greys from SNKRS. It kept putting an old cc on file instead of Apple Pay, which is what i always use on that app. Set me back a few times but still got through in a few minutes

triple L on snkrs and no love from the random sites. might pick up the volts later if the resell dips. damn

Its looking like resale is (i hate to say this) reasonable. Once my grey's come in, if i like them as much as i am expecting to, probably going to spring for the volts too. Hoping for $250-$275 ish

MVIMG_20180920_082112.jpg
lmao, damn Concepts it like that?

I mean I got the Yellow off UNDFT so I guess it's not that big of a deal... complete set.

Back
Top Bottom